|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dean’s friend refer to the major Watergate players?
(a) By their last names.
(b) By their initials.
(c) By nicknames.
(d) By their first names.
2. What do Woodward and Bernstein later regret about their coverage of Segretti?
(a) The reception of the article.
(b) The layout of the article.
(c) The sources of the article.
(d) The tone of the article.
3. What does Colson deny in Chapter 15?
(a) That he warned the President about the cover-up.
(b) That he will resign.
(c) That Haldeman was involved.
(d) That he was involved in Watergate.
4. What group did the George Washington University student infiltrate?
(a) The Hippies.
(b) The CRP.
(c) The McGovern campaign.
(d) The Quakers.
5. What is the code name of Bernstein’s new source?
(c) Deeper Throat.
(d) My Friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woodward ask for from Shapiro and Colson?
2. Whom does Bernstein think will win the presidential election?
3. What does Haldeman deny in Chapter 15?
4. According to Sloan, how much was paid out to the Watergate burglars?
5. What does the unexpected testimony in question #147 give the prosecution?
Short Essay Questions
1. Given Bernstein's voting - in the election and the poll - what does he think of McGovern?
2. What do the reporters believe about Segretti?
3. What is the reporters’ attitude towards the information coming out about John Dean?
4. Why are the documents Gray provides significant?
5. What has changed about Haldeman’s relationship to the President in Chapter 15?
6. How does the White House aide feel about Dean’s upcoming statement regarding the President?
7. What is notable about the process server who finally finds Bernstein?
8. What does Bernstein instruct Bradlee to do on the phone?
9. What characterizes Hunt's friend, whom Woodward lunches with?
10. Why does CRP try to recruit university students?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)