|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
(a) He gave it to Hunt.
(b) He turned it over to the treasurer.
(c) He sent it to Mexico.
(d) He kept it.
2. What is the colloquial term that CRP used for its subterfuge tactics?
(b) Black Ops.
(c) Necessary Evils.
3. What is John Mitchell’s job?
(a) He is Nixon’s treasurer.
(b) He is Nixon’s campaign manager.
(c) He is Nixon’s accountant.
(d) He is Nixon’s chief of staff.
4. What word does Ziegler try to avoid during the press conference in Chapter 8?
(c) The Post.
5. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
(b) Several times.
(d) They hadn’t.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people on the reporters’ lists react to being contacted?
2. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
3. How many men broke into the Watergate?
4. Where did Woodward receive his college diploma?
5. What does Young provide the reporters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do they combine their articles?
2. Why does Woodward want to talk to Mitchell's wife?
3. How do the reporters make the link from the men to the White House?
4. How does Deep Throat treat Woodward?
5. Which campaigns did CRP focus on sabotaging?
6. Why was the White House not very concerned about the press?
7. Who is Donald Segretti?
8. How are Woodward and Bernstein different?
9. What tips Woodward off at the courtroom that things are more than they seem?
10. What does the Bookkeeper help Bernstein link?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)