|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
(b) They hadn’t.
(c) Several times.
2. What was the first link between the burglars and the White House?
(b) The address books.
(c) An anonymous source.
(d) The lawyers.
3. What is the story that the reporters release in Chapter 5 about?
(a) Haldeman’s control of the funds.
(b) Nixon’s knowledge of the funds.
(c) Mitchell’s control of the funds.
(d) Liddy’s control of the funds.
4. How does the Bookkeeper identify the recipients of money from the security fund?
(a) She provides their last names.
(b) She agrees to their last names.
(c) She provides their initials.
(d) She agrees to their initials.
5. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sloan’s current job?
2. Whom does Moore first contact?
3. Who from CRP directly responded to the Watergate articles?
4. How do most people on the reporters’ lists react to being contacted?
5. How many men agents did the FBI assign to the Watergate investigation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Deep Throat?
2. What characterizes Ziegler's response to the allegations?
3. Why was the White House not very concerned about the press?
4. Who is Donald Segretti?
5. What tips Woodward off at the courtroom that things are more than they seem?
6. What is the problem with the article the reporters write about Baldwin?
7. Why did Sloan resign his position?
8. How are Woodward and Bernstein different?
9. How does Deep Throat treat Woodward?
10. What is strange about the White House librarian's actions?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)