|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Woodward receive his college diploma?
(a) Community college.
(d) He didn’t.
2. What nickname did the two reporters acquire at the Post?
3. How did Deep Throat set a meeting with Woodward?
(a) By setting up a red flag.
(b) Through his copy of the paper.
(c) By waiting on random nights in the garage.
(d) Over the telephone.
4. What job had Ziegler previously held?
(b) Movie extra.
(c) Disneyland barker.
(d) Shoe salesman.
5. Where did Bernstein receive his college diploma?
(b) He didn’t.
(d) Community college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bernstein call in Chapter 7?
2. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
3. What is the nickname for young reporter?
4. Who was Bernstein’s source that the book compares to Deep Throat?
5. What was Dahlberg’s position in CRP?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of denials does the White House issue?
2. How are Woodward and Bernstein different?
3. Why is Ken Clawson an important figure?
4. Which campaigns did CRP focus on sabotaging?
5. What characterizes Ziegler's response to the allegations?
6. What is different about the GAO investigation than previous investigations?
7. Why do they combine their articles?
8. Why do the reporters continue with the case?
9. Why don't the reporters interview Baldwin?
10. What is strange about the White House librarian's actions?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)