1. How are Woodward and Bernstein different?
2. What tips Woodward off at the courtroom that things are more than they seem?
3. How do the reporters make the link from the men to the White House?
4. Why do the reporters continue with the case?
5. What happens in the Nixon campaign immediately after the burglaries?
6. What is strange about the White House librarian's actions?
7. What is different about the GAO investigation than previous investigations?
This section contains 1,358 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)