|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Gray’s notes do to the Post?
(a) Confuse its reporters.
(b) Send its publisher to jail.
(c) Vindicate it.
(d) Prove its sources wrong.
2. What is the nickname for young reporter?
3. How does Woodward find Mrs. Mitchell?
(a) From the hotel’s front desk.
(b) From the hotel’s switchboard.
(c) By following her.
(d) He doesn’t find her.
4. For whom does Howard Hunt work directly?
5. What is strange about Deep Throat’s meeting with Woodward in Chapter 13?
(a) They meet at a bar.
(b) Woodward stands his source up.
(c) He doesn’t show up.
(d) It is longer than usual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Deep Throat provide for the reporters?
2. What does Deep Throat refuse to do for Woodward in Chapter 9?
3. What is one document from Hunt’s safe that was destroyed?
4. What number does Deep Throat amend his response to #57 to?
5. According to Sloan, how much was paid out to the Watergate burglars?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)