|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second document from Hunt’s safe that was destroyed?
(a) Background information on the Post.
(b) Background information on Nixon.
(c) Background information on Ted Kennedy.
(d) Background information on JFK.
2. Who is Herbert Kalmbach?
(a) CRP’s lawyer.
(b) A lawyer for the White House.
(c) Nixon’s personal lawyer.
(d) A lawyer approached by CRP.
3. What is one institution that is NOT mentioned as a CRP target in Chapter 16?
(a) The Time magazine offices.
(b) The Newsweek offices.
(c) The Brookings Institute.
(d) The Post offices.
4. How does the Bookkeeper identify the recipients of money from the security fund?
(a) She agrees to their initials.
(b) She provides their initials.
(c) She provides their last names.
(d) She agrees to their last names.
5. How does Dean’s friend refer to the major Watergate players?
(a) By their initials.
(b) By their first names.
(c) By nicknames.
(d) By their last names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What setback had the Post encountered in 1971?
2. What is one document from Hunt’s safe that was destroyed?
3. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
4. What body impeached Nixon?
5. What does Sloan tell the reporters about the money in Chapter 8?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)