|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname for young reporter?
2. What is the second document from Hunt’s safe that was destroyed?
(a) Background information on the Post.
(b) Background information on Ted Kennedy.
(c) Background information on Nixon.
(d) Background information on JFK.
3. What does Woodward think Graham is trying to tell him?
(a) That she needs them to stop covering the story.
(b) That the reporters need to be careful in the future.
(c) That she loves their coverage of Watergate.
(d) That she thinks he has invented sources.
4. What does Young provide the reporters?
(a) Deep background.
(b) An off-the-record source.
(c) An on-the-record source.
(d) Confirmation of earlier facts.
5. What is Chapin’s job at the White House?
(a) He is an aide to the President.
(b) He works in security.
(c) He is a speechwriter.
(d) He works in the press office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the presidential election?
2. How many jury members acted as sources for the reporters?
3. What happens to Haldeman and Ehrlichman in Chapter 16?
4. What nickname did the two reporters acquire at the Post?
5. What setback had the Post encountered in 1971?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)