|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloan refuse to confirm?
(a) Any of his previous statements.
(b) That Haldeman had access to the fund.
(c) His own access to the fund.
(d) The story as written.
2. Who issued the subpoenas?
(a) The White House.
(b) Howard Hunt.
(c) The Justice Department.
3. What group did the George Washington University student infiltrate?
(a) The McGovern campaign.
(b) The Quakers.
(c) The CRP.
(d) The Hippies.
4. What do Gray’s notes prove?
(a) Nixon’s involvement with secret tapes.
(b) Segretti’s link to the White House.
(c) Dean’s involvement with Watergate.
(d) Mitchell’s involvement in the cover-up.
5. What action of his own does Bernstein question in Chapter 5?
(a) Sending Mrs. Sloan flowers.
(b) Using the Bookkeeper as a source.
(c) Approaching Sloan in the first place.
(d) Annoying his contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement about the President most upsets his aide at the end of Chapter 15?
2. How many men broke into the Watergate?
3. What is the code name of Bernstein’s new source?
4. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
5. According to Deep Throat, what is the current attitude at the White House?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)