|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bernstein finally receive his subpoena?
(a) At his desk.
(b) At home.
(c) While visiting a friend.
(d) In the lobby.
2. According to Deep Throat’s first statement, how many people connected to the President worked on subverting other elections?
(a) More than fifty.
(b) Fewer than ten.
3. Who is L. Patrick Gray?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The head of the CIA.
(d) A member of CRP.
4. What is the most important name connected with the fund that the reporters have found by Chapter 5?
5. What is the nickname for the men on trial?
(a) The Men from Miami.
(b) The Cubans.
(c) The Watergate Five.
(d) The Watergate Seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woodward think Graham is trying to tell him?
2. What does the young Post reporter use to see if Segretti is home?
3. What does Sloan’s attorney say about Sloan’s denial?
4. What does Sloan tell the reporters about the money in Chapter 8?
5. What does Deep Throat refuse to do for Woodward in Chapter 9?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)