|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who unexpectedly helps the prosecution at the end of Chapter 14?
2. What does Young provide the reporters?
(a) An off-the-record source.
(b) An on-the-record source.
(c) Confirmation of earlier facts.
(d) Deep background.
3. What regarding Sloan makes Bernstein panic in Chapter 5?
(a) The suspicion that he may not have the facts.
(b) His disappearance.
(c) His new attitude.
(d) Learning that he never worked for CRP.
4. What is CRP?
(a) Committee to Reelect the President.
(b) Creative Republican Powerhouse .
(c) Constitutional Rights Protection.
(d) Committee for Republican Power.
5. What is Ziegler’s role at the White House?
(a) He is the Press Secretary.
(b) He is an economic advisor.
(c) He is a speechwriter.
(d) He is the Chief of Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reporter’s fourth source about Haldeman’s access to the fund?
2. What is the colloquial term that CRP used for its subterfuge tactics?
3. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
4. Where does Bernstein finally receive his subpoena?
5. What does Segretti claim he did for CRP?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)