|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deep Throat do to Woodward in Chapter 9?
(a) He refuses to see him.
(b) He has questions for him.
(c) He praises his work.
(d) He stands him up.
2. How old were Woodward and Bernstein at the time of the Watergate break-ins?
(a) Late twenties.
(b) Early thirties.
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Late thirties.
3. What does Segretti claim he did for CRP?
(a) “The little stuff”.
(c) “Nickel and dime stuff”.
(d) “The big stuff”.
4. What is Chapin’s job at the White House?
(a) He is a speechwriter.
(b) He works in the press office.
(c) He is an aide to the President.
(d) He works in security.
5. Whose name comes up in a variety of sources?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) George McGovern.
(c) Sally Harmony.
(d) Gordon Liddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What code name does Bernstein use for the Bookkeeper?
2. How does the New York Times make the connection between Segretti and Chapin?
3. Are Woodward and Bernstein allowed to talk to witnesses at the trial?
4. What does Young provide the reporters?
5. What had Bernstein planned on doing instead of the Watergate story?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)