|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Deep Throat think that the statement referenced in #115 is obvious?
(a) Because Sloan resigned.
(b) Because Gray was hired.
(c) Because Mitchell resigned.
(d) Because Liddy and Hunt were hired.
2. Why does Rosenfeld initially distrust Young?
(a) He thinks he is a hippy.
(b) He thinks he’s using a pseudonym.
(c) He thinks he is lying.
(d) He’s never heard of him.
3. How does Mrs. Mitchell act when Woodward approaches her?
(a) He doesn’t reach her.
4. What does the Senator want that Woodward can’t provide him?
(a) Evidence about Colson.
(b) Information about his next article.
(c) The names of his sources.
(d) Testimony at the inquiry.
5. How many men broke into the Watergate?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
2. Who is L. Patrick Gray?
3. Whom does Woodward vote for in the presidential election?
4. What is the colloquial term that CRP used for its subterfuge tactics?
5. What do Gray’s notes prove?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)