|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bernstein planned on doing instead of the Watergate story?
(a) He was doing background research for Woodward.
(b) He was going to take a long vacation.
(c) He planned on working on another story.
(d) He was going to investigate CRP anyway.
2. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
(a) He kept it.
(b) He sent it to Mexico.
(c) He gave it to Hunt.
(d) He turned it over to the treasurer.
3. What is the nickname for young reporter?
4. Who is Bill Mooney?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A pseudonym.
(c) A CRP staffer.
(d) A White House staffer.
5. How does the Bookkeeper identify the recipients of money from the security fund?
(a) She agrees to their initials.
(b) She provides their initials.
(c) She agrees to their last names.
(d) She provides their last names.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deep Throat, where did the Canuck Letter originate?
2. What was the first link between the burglars and the White House?
3. What was strange about John Mitchell’s resignation from office?
4. At the beginning of the book, how long had Woodward been working at the Post?
5. How does Sloan resemble Deep Throat in Chapter 9?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)