|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the reporters wonder about Haldeman in Chapter 9?
(a) If he will resign.
(b) If he is the fifth person with access to the fund.
(c) If he directed all of the corruption.
(d) If they can interview him.
2. What is the code name of Bernstein’s new source?
(b) My Friend.
(c) Deeper Throat.
3. What is the question among reporters in the courthouse?
(a) What will be the outcome of the trial?
(b) To whom was the judge referring?
(c) Why did the judge let Woodward and Bernstein go?
(d) What will the judge do next?
4. How does the Bookkeeper identify the recipients of money from the security fund?
(a) She provides their initials.
(b) She agrees to their initials.
(c) She agrees to their last names.
(d) She provides their last names.
5. Do the reporters think Segretti will do that he does not?
(a) Go to jail.
(b) Talk to the FBI.
(c) Act as a background source.
(d) Go on the record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Woodward set a meeting with Deep Throat?
2. What does Deep Throat do to Woodward in Chapter 9?
3. What does Deep Throat refuse to do for Woodward in Chapter 9?
4. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
5. What word does Ziegler try to avoid during the press conference in Chapter 8?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)