|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Woodward find Mrs. Mitchell?
(a) From the hotel’s switchboard.
(b) By following her.
(c) From the hotel’s front desk.
(d) He doesn’t find her.
2. What action of his own does Bernstein question in Chapter 5?
(a) Using the Bookkeeper as a source.
(b) Approaching Sloan in the first place.
(c) Sending Mrs. Sloan flowers.
(d) Annoying his contacts.
3. How does Mrs. Mitchell act when Woodward approaches her?
(d) He doesn’t reach her.
4. At the beginning of the book, how long had Woodward been working at the Post?
(a) Nine months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Nine weeks.
5. According to Deep Throat’s first statement, how many people connected to the President worked on subverting other elections?
(b) Fewer than ten.
(d) More than fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do reporters at the newsroom tease Bernstein about during the investigation into CRP’s checks?
2. Who was Bernstein’s source that the book compares to Deep Throat?
3. What is Rosenfeld’s job at the paper?
4. Where did Bernstein receive his college diploma?
5. What was the first link between the burglars and the White House?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)