|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernstein’s contact from #37 angry with him?
(a) He is a Republican.
(b) He thinks he has been accessing confidential files.
(c) He thinks he is making up stories.
(d) He wants to be left alone.
2. How did Woodward set a meeting with Deep Throat?
(a) Through his copy of the paper.
(b) By setting up a red flag.
(c) By waiting on random nights in the garage.
(d) Over the telephone.
3. What is CRP?
(a) Constitutional Rights Protection.
(b) Committee to Reelect the President.
(c) Creative Republican Powerhouse .
(d) Committee for Republican Power.
4. What is the nickname for young reporter?
5. What was the first link between the burglars and the White House?
(a) The address books.
(c) The lawyers.
(d) An anonymous source.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Howard Hunt work directly?
2. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
3. What nickname did the two reporters acquire at the Post?
4. What code name does Bernstein use for the Bookkeeper?
5. What action of his own does Bernstein question in Chapter 5?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)