|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
(c) They hadn’t.
(d) Several times.
2. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
3. How does Howard Hunt respond to the story about the burglars’ connection to the White House?
(a) Good God!
(b) We’ll deny everything.
(c) Do your worst.
4. What was Dahlberg’s position in CRP?
(a) Midwest Secretary.
(b) Northwest Finance Chairman.
(c) Northwest Agent at Large.
(d) Midwest Finance Chairman.
5. What is Rosenfeld’s job at the paper?
(a) He is a reporter.
(b) He is the Metro editor.
(c) He is the City editor.
(d) He is a diplomatic correspondent.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deep Throat’s first statement, how many people connected to the President worked on subverting other elections?
2. What is the nickname for young reporter?
3. Where did Woodward receive his college diploma?
4. What is unique about the sandwich shop where Bernstein meets his source?
5. What time does Woodward and Deep Throat’s meeting in Chapter 6 end?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)