|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men broke into the Watergate?
2. Who was Bernstein’s source that the book compares to Deep Throat?
(a) The owner of a bike shop.
(b) A former staffer at the Post.
(c) A jogging partner.
(d) An ex-girlfriend.
3. What is the nickname for young reporter?
4. How did Deep Throat set a meeting with Woodward?
(a) Over the telephone.
(b) By setting up a red flag.
(c) Through his copy of the paper.
(d) By waiting on random nights in the garage.
5. What setback had the Post encountered in 1971?
(a) The New York Times had published the Pentagon Papers.
(b) It had gone bankrupt.
(c) They were scooped on a story about a Vietnam general.
(d) Time Magazine got an interview with the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deep Throat’s first statement, how many people connected to the President worked on subverting other elections?
2. What were the Watergate burglars carrying?
3. What was strange about John Mitchell’s resignation from office?
4. Whose name comes up in a variety of sources?
5. What number does Deep Throat amend his response to #57 to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)