|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
(a) Several times.
(d) They hadn’t.
2. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
(a) He turned it over to the treasurer.
(b) He kept it.
(c) He sent it to Mexico.
(d) He gave it to Hunt.
3. Whom does Moore first contact?
(c) Deep Throat.
4. What is Rosenfeld’s job at the paper?
(a) He is the Metro editor.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is the City editor.
(d) He is a diplomatic correspondent.
5. How does Mrs. Mitchell act when Woodward approaches her?
(d) He doesn’t reach her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were Woodward and Bernstein at the time of the Watergate break-ins?
2. Who was Bernstein’s source that the book compares to Deep Throat?
3. What code name does Bernstein use for the Bookkeeper?
4. Who is Bill Mooney?
5. What is the term that Deep Throat uses to describe CRP’s subterfuge tactics?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)