|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did the two reporters acquire at the Post?
2. How many men broke into the Watergate?
3. How did Deep Throat set a meeting with Woodward?
(a) Through his copy of the paper.
(b) By setting up a red flag.
(c) Over the telephone.
(d) By waiting on random nights in the garage.
4. What had Bernstein planned on doing instead of the Watergate story?
(a) He planned on working on another story.
(b) He was going to take a long vacation.
(c) He was doing background research for Woodward.
(d) He was going to investigate CRP anyway.
5. What is Rosenfeld’s job at the paper?
(a) He is the City editor.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is a diplomatic correspondent.
(d) He is the Metro editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
2. For whom does Howard Hunt work directly?
3. What is unique about the sandwich shop where Bernstein meets his source?
4. What did Deep Throat provide for the reporters?
5. How many men agents did the FBI assign to the Watergate investigation?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)