|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name comes up in a variety of sources?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Gordon Liddy.
(c) Sally Harmony.
(d) George McGovern.
2. How does Howard Hunt respond to the story about the burglars’ connection to the White House?
(a) Good God!
(c) Do your worst.
(d) We’ll deny everything.
3. Where did Bernstein receive his college diploma?
(a) Community college.
(d) He didn’t.
4. Who was Bernstein’s source that the book compares to Deep Throat?
(a) An ex-girlfriend.
(b) A former staffer at the Post.
(c) The owner of a bike shop.
(d) A jogging partner.
5. How does Bernstein get into the Bookkeeper’s house?
(a) He breaks in.
(b) He asks for a cigarette.
(c) He insists on entering.
(d) He is invited in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from CRP directly responded to the Watergate articles?
2. What is Sloan’s current job?
3. What setback had the Post encountered in 1971?
4. What were the Watergate burglars carrying?
5. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)