|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Deep Throat set a meeting with Woodward?
(a) By setting up a red flag.
(b) Over the telephone.
(c) By waiting on random nights in the garage.
(d) Through his copy of the paper.
2. What is unique about the sandwich shop where Bernstein meets his source?
(a) Democrats often meet there.
(b) Nobody knows about it.
(c) It is a noted Nixon-staffer hangout.
(d) It is next door to the Post.
3. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
(a) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
4. For whom does Howard Hunt work directly?
5. What is Rosenfeld’s job at the paper?
(a) He is the Metro editor.
(b) He is a reporter.
(c) He is the City editor.
(d) He is a diplomatic correspondent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bernstein receive his college diploma?
2. How did Woodward set a meeting with Deep Throat?
3. How does Bernstein confirm the information that Sloan gave him?
4. What had Bernstein planned on doing instead of the Watergate story?
5. At the beginning of the book, how long had Woodward been working at the Post?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)