|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name comes up in a variety of sources?
(a) Gordon Liddy.
(b) George McGovern.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Sally Harmony.
2. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
3. How does Howard Hunt respond to the story about the burglars’ connection to the White House?
(a) Good God!
(b) We’ll deny everything.
(d) Do your worst.
4. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
(a) He kept it.
(b) He turned it over to the treasurer.
(c) He sent it to Mexico.
(d) He gave it to Hunt.
5. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Watergate burglars carrying?
2. How many men agents did the FBI assign to the Watergate investigation?
3. What excuse does Bernstein use to stay in the Bookkeeper’s house?
4. At the beginning of the book, how long had Woodward been working at the Post?
5. What is CRP?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)