|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the sandwich shop where Bernstein meets his source?
(a) Nobody knows about it.
(b) Democrats often meet there.
(c) It is a noted Nixon-staffer hangout.
(d) It is next door to the Post.
2. What was the first link between the burglars and the White House?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) An anonymous source.
(d) The address books.
3. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
(a) He was under CRP’s protection.
(b) His grandmother had died.
(c) His wife was ill.
(d) His neighbor had been kidnapped.
4. At the beginning of the book, how long had Woodward been working at the Post?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Nine weeks.
(d) One year.
5. How old were Woodward and Bernstein at the time of the Watergate break-ins?
(a) Late twenties.
(b) Late thirties.
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Early thirties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did the two reporters acquire at the Post?
2. What do reporters at the newsroom tease Bernstein about during the investigation into CRP’s checks?
3. How does the Bookkeeper identify the recipients of money from the security fund?
4. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
5. What were the Watergate burglars carrying?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)