|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
2. How does Howard Hunt respond to the story about the burglars’ connection to the White House?
(b) Do your worst.
(c) Good God!
(d) We’ll deny everything.
3. For whom does Howard Hunt work directly?
4. What excuse does Bernstein use to stay in the Bookkeeper’s house?
(a) He convinces her to go on the record.
(b) He tells her he is being followed.
(c) He uses her telephone.
(d) He drinks a cup of coffee.
5. What is CRP?
(a) Committee for Republican Power.
(b) Creative Republican Powerhouse .
(c) Committee to Reelect the President.
(d) Constitutional Rights Protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
2. What were the Watergate burglars carrying?
3. What is unique about the sandwich shop where Bernstein meets his source?
4. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
5. What do reporters at the newsroom tease Bernstein about during the investigation into CRP’s checks?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)