|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men broke into the Watergate?
2. Where did Woodward receive his college diploma?
(b) Community college.
(c) He didn’t.
3. Who from CRP directly responded to the Watergate articles?
(a) Maurice Stans.
(b) Paul Barrick.
(c) The Bookkeepers.
(d) John Mitchell.
4. What is unique about the sandwich shop where Bernstein meets his source?
(a) It is next door to the Post.
(b) Nobody knows about it.
(c) It is a noted Nixon-staffer hangout.
(d) Democrats often meet there.
5. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bernstein receive his college diploma?
2. How do most people on the reporters’ lists react to being contacted?
3. What nickname did the two reporters acquire at the Post?
4. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
5. What was strange about John Mitchell’s resignation from office?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)