|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What code name does Bernstein use for the Bookkeeper?
(a) “My friend.”
(c) Deep Throat.
2. Who is Young?
(a) An editor.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A politician.
(d) A lawyer.
3. How does Dean feel about going to jail, according to his friend?
(a) He will fight it.
(b) He is resigned to it.
(c) He is relieved to go.
(d) He wants to avoid it more than anything.
4. What is the nickname for young reporter?
5. What is the most important name connected with the fund that the reporters have found by Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernstein want to confirm in Chapter 14?
2. In what year did the Watergate break-in take place?
3. How do the reporters later feel about their reaction to the FBI agent?
4. What is the theory presented as to why the men on trial plead guilty?
5. What does Haldeman deny in Chapter 15?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)