|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the majority of the Watergate burglars from?
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
2. What was Dahlberg’s position in CRP?
(a) Northwest Agent at Large.
(b) Northwest Finance Chairman.
(c) Midwest Finance Chairman.
(d) Midwest Secretary.
3. What was the first link between the burglars and the White House?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The address books.
(c) An anonymous source.
4. How often had Woodward and Bernstein worked together before Watergate?
(a) They hadn’t.
(b) Several times.
5. What is the most important name connected with the fund that the reporters have found by Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Deep Throat set a meeting with Woodward?
2. Where did Woodward receive his college diploma?
3. What is CRP?
4. How many men broke into the Watergate?
5. What is Hunt’s position?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)