|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Deep Throat set a meeting with Woodward?
(a) By waiting on random nights in the garage.
(b) Over the telephone.
(c) Through his copy of the paper.
(d) By setting up a red flag.
2. In what format does Bernstein get the names of the Watergate trial jurors?
(a) He memorizes them.
(b) He photocopies them.
(c) He writes them down.
(d) He has them faxed over.
3. Why was Dahlberg difficult to reach to at first?
(a) His grandmother had died.
(b) His neighbor had been kidnapped.
(c) He was under CRP’s protection.
(d) His wife was ill.
4. Whom does Woodward vote for in the presidential election?
(b) He does not vote.
5. What is Segretti’s demeanor during his interview with the reporters?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deep Throat, where did the Canuck Letter originate?
2. What is Sloan’s current job?
3. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
4. What does Sloan tell the reporters about the money in Chapter 8?
5. What is the pizza that Ziegler references?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)