|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bernstein planned on doing instead of the Watergate story?
(a) He was doing background research for Woodward.
(b) He was going to take a long vacation.
(c) He was going to investigate CRP anyway.
(d) He planned on working on another story.
2. According to Deep Throat, where did the Canuck Letter originate?
(a) At the Post.
(b) Muskie wrote it.
(c) At the White House.
(d) At CRP.
3. Why is Bernstein’s contact from #37 angry with him?
(a) He thinks he has been accessing confidential files.
(b) He thinks he is making up stories.
(c) He is a Republican.
(d) He wants to be left alone.
4. What does Sloan tell the reporters about the money in Chapter 8?
(a) Only one person really controls the fund.
(b) They’ve closed down the fund.
(c) The money is all in one fund.
(d) He was lying about it.
5. What was Dahlberg’s position in CRP?
(a) Northwest Agent at Large.
(b) Midwest Secretary.
(c) Midwest Finance Chairman.
(d) Northwest Finance Chairman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does Deep Throat amend his response to #57 to?
2. What is the code name of Bernstein’s new source?
3. What is the term that Deep Throat uses to describe CRP’s subterfuge tactics?
4. What job had Ziegler previously held?
5. What is CRP?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)