|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the White House hope to get from the Post?
(a) The names of their sources.
(b) Their publishing license.
(c) A retraction and apology.
(d) Woodward and Bernstein fired.
2. What was Dahlberg’s position in CRP?
(a) Midwest Finance Chairman.
(b) Northwest Agent at Large.
(c) Northwest Finance Chairman.
(d) Midwest Secretary.
3. What was strange about John Mitchell’s resignation from office?
(a) He didn’t tell anyone.
(b) He was a very ambitious man.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He genuinely wanted to spend time with his family.
4. How does Bernstein confirm the information that Sloan gave him?
(a) Through Deep Throat.
(b) Through Woodward.
(c) Through a contact at the Justice Department.
(d) Through a contact in the FBI.
5. What is Rosenfeld’s job at the paper?
(a) He is a reporter.
(b) He is a diplomatic correspondent.
(c) He is the City editor.
(d) He is the Metro editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what format does Bernstein get the names of the Watergate trial jurors?
2. What did Dahlberg do with the money he was given?
3. What number does Deep Throat amend his response to #57 to?
4. What is the pizza that Ziegler references?
5. Whom does Bernstein think will win the presidential election?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)