|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens with the CRP’s subpoenas in Chapter 13?
(a) They require the recipients to go to court.
(b) They are thrown out of court.
(c) They are upheld as constitutional.
(d) They are seriously questioned by legal scholars.
2. What do the reporters wonder about Haldeman in Chapter 9?
(a) If they can interview him.
(b) If he will resign.
(c) If he directed all of the corruption.
(d) If he is the fifth person with access to the fund.
3. Who is Herbert Kalmbach?
(a) Nixon’s personal lawyer.
(b) A lawyer approached by CRP.
(c) CRP’s lawyer.
(d) A lawyer for the White House.
4. How does the subject of the reporters’ story in Chapter 5 respond to it?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is terrified.
(d) He has no comment.
5. How much does the Times report was in the fund?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does the FBI contact make on the phone in Chapter 9?
2. How do the reporters react to the FBI agent in Chapter 9?
3. Who confirms the infiltration from question #126?
4. What is strange about Deep Throat’s meeting with Woodward in Chapter 13?
5. Why do the reporters use the technique in #87 ?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)