|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloan refuse to confirm?
(a) The story as written.
(b) His own access to the fund.
(c) Any of his previous statements.
(d) That Haldeman had access to the fund.
2. How do the reporters react to the FBI agent in Chapter 9?
(a) They threaten him.
(b) They beat him up.
(c) They thank him.
(d) They print his name in the paper.
3. What happens with the CRP’s subpoenas in Chapter 13?
(a) They are thrown out of court.
(b) They require the recipients to go to court.
(c) They are upheld as constitutional.
(d) They are seriously questioned by legal scholars.
4. What do the reporters wonder about Haldeman in Chapter 9?
(a) If he is the fifth person with access to the fund.
(b) If he will resign.
(c) If they can interview him.
(d) If he directed all of the corruption.
5. Whom does Moore first contact?
(a) Deep Throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Deep Throat’s meeting with Woodward in Chapter 13?
2. How does the subject of the reporters’ story in Chapter 5 respond to it?
3. According to Deep Throat, what is the current attitude at the White House?
4. How much money would Nixon have devoted to the Post take-down?
5. Who is Herbert Kalmbach?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)