|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Mitchell act when Woodward approaches her?
(a) He doesn’t reach her.
2. What is the most important name connected with the fund that the reporters have found by Chapter 5?
3. What does Deep Throat do to Woodward in Chapter 9?
(a) He stands him up.
(b) He refuses to see him.
(c) He has questions for him.
(d) He praises his work.
4. What is the nickname for young reporter?
5. Who is the reporter’s third source about Haldeman’s access to the fund?
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) Deep Throat.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the reporters react to the FBI agent in Chapter 9?
2. According to Deep Throat, what is the current attitude at the White House?
3. Why do the reporters use the technique in #87 ?
4. How do the reporters later feel about their reaction to the FBI agent?
5. Whom does Moore first contact?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)