|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deep Throat refuse to do for Woodward in Chapter 9?
(a) He refuses to be his source about Nixon.
(b) He refuses to talk about Watergate anymore.
(c) He refuses to talk to him anymore.
(d) He refuses to be his source about Haldeman.
2. Why do the reporters use the technique in #87 ?
(a) To make the source more willing to talk.
(b) To confuse the source.
(c) To protect the source’s job.
(d) To protect the source’s identity.
3. What do Gray’s notes prove?
(a) Nixon’s involvement with secret tapes.
(b) Segretti’s link to the White House.
(c) Mitchell’s involvement in the cover-up.
(d) Dean’s involvement with Watergate.
4. According to Deep Throat, what is the current attitude at the White House?
5. What is the most important name connected with the fund that the reporters have found by Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the reporters react to the FBI agent in Chapter 9?
2. Whom does Moore first contact?
3. Who confirms the infiltration from question #126?
4. What mistake does the FBI contact make on the phone in Chapter 9?
5. What group did the George Washington University student infiltrate?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)