1. How many of the 865 buildings within the walls of Saint-Malo remained standing after the bombings in August of 1944, according to Philip Beck's quote which opens the novel?
2. The following is one of the quotes which opens the novel: "It would not have been possible for us to take power or to use it in the ways we have without the radio." Who is attributed to this quote?
3. What are pouring from the sky in the first chapter of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
4. What is the title of Chapter 2 in Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
5. What is the address where Marie-Laure sits with the model in Chapter 3 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
6. How old is Marie-Laure LeBlanc when she is introduced in Chapter 3 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
This section contains 4,293 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)