|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Twelve: 1974: Chapters 168-177 and Part Thirteen: 2014: Chapter 178.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Marie-Laure and Etienne hide the entrance to the attic in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) They push a wardrobe in front of it.
(b) They push a bathtub in front of it.
(c) They cover it with bricks.
(d) They cover it with a painting.
2. What is Adolf Hitler's birthday?
(a) April 20, 1889.
(b) March 12, 1900.
(c) July 7, 1877.
(d) September 16, 1895.
3. How many years does the museum curator say have passed since the Sea of Flames was shut away in a vault by orders of the king, in Part One: 1934?
4. Who sacrifices herself first to the Russians when they find the girls in Part Eleven: 1945?
(a) Frau Elena.
5. Where do Werner and the corporal come to a train transfer station after leaving Schulpforta in Part Seven: August 1942?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the coal mining complex where Werner Pfennig grows up?
2. What does Etienne leave a trail of on the ground for Marie-Laure to find when he first meets her in Part Three: June 1940?
3. Where does Etienne receive the messages from that he broadcasts via radio in Part Seven: August 1942?
4. What town do Marie-Laure and her father reach two days after fleeing Paris in Part Three: June 1940?
5. Whose errant bomb hits Fort National in Part Eight: 9 August 1944?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)