|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Nine: May 1944: Chapters 129-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door at Marie-Laure's great-uncle's home when Marie-Laure and her father arrive in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) Madame Manec.
(d) Claude Levitte.
2. Who is the "overzealous schoolmaster" that is the warrant officer in charge of field exercises in Part Three: June 1940?
3. Who does Werner develop equipment for at the school in Part Five: January 1941?
(a) Joseph Goebbels.
(c) Professor Hublin.
4. What was Claude Lavitte's trade prior to the war?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a butcher.
(c) He was a perfumer.
(d) He was a banker.
5. How many days has Werner been trapped under the Hotel of Bees when he first hears Marie-Laure's voice on the radio in Part Eight: 9 August 1944?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prison do the French policemen say that they believe Daniel LeBlanc may be housed at in Part Five: January 1941?
2. What does the word "corsair" mean as used in Part Four: 8 August 1944?
3. Where does Werner's group unload, refuel, and eat on their way to Saint-Malo in Part Nine: May 1944?
4. How does Marie-Laure know that someone has entered the house in Part Four: 8 August 1944?
5. What is Sergeant Major von Rumpel's first name?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)