|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: August 1942: Chapters 101-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term from Part Six: 8 August 1944 refers to a device though which current can pass freely in only one direction?
2. How old is Marie-Laure LeBlanc when she is introduced in Chapter 3 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
3. What is the name of the cultural region in the northwest of France where Etienne's house is in the novel?
(c) The Alps region.
(d) The Mediterranean.
4. What does Marie-Laure hold in her left fist as she hides during the air raid in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
(a) Her mother's diary.
(b) Her brother's notebook.
(c) The Sea of Flames.
(d) A flashlight.
5. How old is Werner when Frederick has disappeared at the school in Part Five: January 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Werner's eyes determined to be by the inspectors at the school in Part Three: June 1940?
2. The stone that pops out of the miniature house and into Marie-Laure's palm is described as being what size, in Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
3. How many carats is the Sea of Flames said to be?
4. What word from Part Two: 8 August, 1944 means to change from one nature, substance, form, or condition into another?
5. How long ago does the narrator say that D-Day occurred in Chapter 5 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)