|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: August 1942: Chapters 101-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the engineer that Werner recalls seeing right before the blast in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
2. Where does Sergeant Major von Rumpel stay in Paris in Part Five: January 1941?
(a) The Hotel Duchy.
(b) The Grand Hotel.
(c) The Hotel Versailles.
(d) The Hotel of Bees.
3. What term from Part Four: 8 August 1944 refers to a German two-seated dive-bomber with a single in-line engine?
4. Who is the "overzealous schoolmaster" that is the warrant officer in charge of field exercises in Part Three: June 1940?
5. Who is the composer of "Clair de Lune"?
(a) Jean-Baptiste Accolay.
(b) Georges Auric.
(c) Charles Gounod.
(d) Claude Debussy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code phrase that Marie-Laure tells the baker when she goes to collect messages in Part Seven: August 1942?
2. What nickname does Werner describe for Frank Volkheimer in his letters to Jutta in Part Three: June 1940?
3. Who does Werner develop equipment for at the school in Part Five: January 1941?
4. What is the address of the house that von Rumpel seeks out as he looks out over the devastation of the city in the beginning of Part Four: 8 August 1944?
5. What street is the Hotel of Bees described as being on in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)