|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: August 1942: Chapters 101-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term from Part Six: 8 August 1944 refers to a device though which current can pass freely in only one direction?
2. Whose house at 9 rue St. Nicolas is on fire when Marie-Laure and her father reach it in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) Joseph Goebbel's house.
(b) Sergeant Major von Rumpel's house.
(c) Monsieur Francois Giannot's house.
(d) Monsieur Claude Levitte's house.
3. When Werner is summoned to the commandant's office in Chapter 90: "Orders," he is told that his age was recorded wrong. How old does the commandant tell Werner he really is?
4. What letters on license plates indicate that someone is in the air force, according to the man who meets with Madame Manec in Part Five: January 1941?
5. What is the name of the corporal that greets Werner in the beginning of Part Seven: August 1942?
(c) Neumann Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street is the Hotel of Bees described as being on in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
2. What is the date of the telegram that directs Daniel LeBlanc to return to Paris at the end of the month in Part Three?
3. The stone that pops out of the miniature house and into Marie-Laure's palm is described as being what size, in Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
4. How many cans of food does Marie-Laure find in the cellar in Part Four: 8 August 1944?
5. What has Marie-Laure's father been building a model of in Part Three: June 1940?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)