|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: June 1940: Chapters 37-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Werner's younger sister?
2. How many years does the museum curator say have passed since the Sea of Flames was shut away in a vault by orders of the king, in Part One: 1934?
3. What is the name of the orphanage where Werner and his younger sister grow up?
(a) Children's House.
(b) St. Paul Home.
(c) Mother's House.
(d) St. Mary's Orphanage.
4. What is Adolf Hitler's birthday?
(a) July 7, 1877.
(b) March 12, 1900.
(c) April 20, 1889.
(d) September 16, 1895.
5. How old is Marie-Laure LeBlanc when she is introduced in Chapter 3 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marie-Laure hiding during the air raid in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
2. How old is Werner Pfennig when he is introduced in Chapter 4 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
3. What street is the Hotel of Bees described as being on in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
4. The stone that pops out of the miniature house and into Marie-Laure's palm is described as being what size, in Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
5. Where are the entrance exams held for the National Political Institutes of Education in Part Three: June 1940?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)