|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: June 1940: Chapters 37-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does the museum curator say have passed since the Sea of Flames was shut away in a vault by orders of the king, in Part One: 1934?
2. The following is one of the quotes which opens the novel: "It would not have been possible for us to take power or to use it in the ways we have without the radio." Who is attributed to this quote?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Joseph Goebbels.
(d) Herbert Hoover.
3. How many bombers have already turned and climbed before the debris begins hitting the ground in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
4. What street is the Hotel of Bees described as being on in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
(a) The Place de la Concorde.
(b) Avenue des Champs-Elysees.
(c) The rue Martin.
(d) The rue de la Crosse.
5. What is Adolf Hitler's birthday?
(a) July 7, 1877.
(b) March 12, 1900.
(c) September 16, 1895.
(d) April 20, 1889.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Etienne leave a trail of on the ground for Marie-Laure to find when he first meets her in Part Three: June 1940?
2. Where does the furniture lorry drop off Marie-Laure and her father in Part Three: June 1940?
3. Who answers the door at Marie-Laure's great-uncle's home when Marie-Laure and her father arrive in Part Three: June 1940?
4. Who is the engineer that Werner recalls seeing right before the blast in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
5. What is the English translation of "L'hotel des Abeilles"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)