|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Ten: 12 August 1944: Chapters 148-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the colonel say the Hermann Goring Division will break the American line in Part Four: 8 August 1944?
2. What disorder does Etienne suffer from in the novel?
3. Whose house at 9 rue St. Nicolas is on fire when Marie-Laure and her father reach it in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) Sergeant Major von Rumpel's house.
(b) Joseph Goebbel's house.
(c) Monsieur Francois Giannot's house.
(d) Monsieur Claude Levitte's house.
4. What term from Part Six: 8 August 1944 refers to a device though which current can pass freely in only one direction?
5. What color are Werner's eyes determined to be by the inspectors at the school in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) Kelly green.
(b) Sky blue.
(d) Midnight blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Marie-Laure and Etienne hide the entrance to the attic in Part Three: June 1940?
2. What month is it when Frederick disappears from the school altogether in Part Five: January 1941?
3. What illness does Madame Manec contract in Part Five: January 1941?
4. What is inside the first can that Marie-Laure opens in Part Eight: 9 August 1944?
5. Who hurls a grenade at the stairwell under the Hotel of Bees in Part Ten: 12 August 1944?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)