|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: June 1940: Chapters 51-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Werner's younger sister?
2. What does the legend of the Sea of Flames supposedly ensure for the owner of the gem?
3. Who answers the door at Marie-Laure's great-uncle's home when Marie-Laure and her father arrive in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) Claude Levitte.
(c) Madame Manec.
4. How many bombers have already turned and climbed before the debris begins hitting the ground in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
5. What word from Part Two: 8 August, 1944 means to change from one nature, substance, form, or condition into another?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the coal mining complex where Werner Pfennig grows up?
2. Where is Werner informed he is to report to once he has been accepted into the National Political Institutes of Education in Part Three: June 1940?
3. Where is Marie-Laure hiding during the air raid in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
4. How long ago does the narrator say that D-Day occurred in Chapter 5 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
5. How old is Werner Pfennig when he is introduced in Chapter 4 of Part Zero: 7 August, 1944?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)