|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: June 1940: Chapters 51-61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Etienne has left his home in Part Three: June 1940?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. Where does Marie-Laure LeBlanc's father work in the beginning of Part One: 1934?
(a) Galerie nationale du Jeu de Paume.
(b) Cabinet des Médailles.
(c) The Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle.
(d) Cité nationale de l'histoire de l'immigration.
3. What is the gemstone hidden inside of in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
(a) A model house.
(b) A sofa cushion.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A porcelain doll.
4. Who is the "overzealous schoolmaster" that is the warrant officer in charge of field exercises in Part Three: June 1940?
5. What was Claude Lavitte's trade prior to the war?
(a) He was a banker.
(b) He was a doctor.
(c) He was a butcher.
(d) He was a perfumer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the engineer that Werner recalls seeing right before the blast in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
2. What nickname does Werner describe for Frank Volkheimer in his letters to Jutta in Part Three: June 1940?
3. How many years does the museum curator say have passed since the Sea of Flames was shut away in a vault by orders of the king, in Part One: 1934?
4. How do Marie-Laure and Etienne hide the entrance to the attic in Part Three: June 1940?
5. What street is the Hotel of Bees described as being on in Part Two: 8 August, 1944?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)