|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Nine: May 1944: Chapters 129-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters on license plates indicate that someone is in the air force, according to the man who meets with Madame Manec in Part Five: January 1941?
2. When the French policemen search Etienne's house, they comment about what objects that he has kept in a closet that could put him in jeopardy in Part Five: January 1941?
(a) French flags.
(b) Radio parts.
(c) Electrical tools.
(d) Model trains.
3. Who calls Sergeant Major von Rumpel to relate what he has found out about the locksmith in Part Nine: May 1944?
(a) Professor Hublin.
(b) Jean Brignon.
(c) Harold Bazin.
(d) Charles Gounod.
4. Who is the Malouin informer that has related information about Daniel LeBlanc that von Rumpel receives in Part Nine: May 1944?
(a) Charles Gounod.
(b) Harold Bazin.
(c) Claude Levitte.
(d) Professor Hublin.
5. How old is Werner when Frederick has disappeared at the school in Part Five: January 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the entrance exams held for the National Political Institutes of Education in Part Three: June 1940?
2. What is Adolf Hitler's birthday?
3. What code phrase does the baker tell Marie-Laure when she goes to get her bread in Part Nine: May 1944?
4. Where does Werner's group unload, refuel, and eat on their way to Saint-Malo in Part Nine: May 1944?
5. How long do the entrance exams last for the National Political Institutes of Education in Part Three: June 1940?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)