|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relationship between Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott?
(a) Partners in the same law firm.
(b) Former roommates.
2. What does Marino learn from the owner of the 1990 Lincoln Mark Seven?
(a) The car had been sold several years ago.
(b) The car was a rental from a local company.
(c) The car was at an airport, not in a restaurant parking lot.
(d) The car was at a local garage that night, not in a restaurant parking lot.
3. Who did Marino interview after Steven Spurrier is arrested?
(a) Steven Spurrier's girlfriend who lived in the same apartment complex.
(b) Steven Spurrier's brother in Texas.
(c) Steven Spurrier's mother who lived close-by.
(d) The store clerk at the Seven-Eleven where Deborah and Fred stopped.
4. What "profile" of the serial killer is emerging in Chapter 16?
(a) A man afraid of animals.
(b) A loner who has violent, sexualized fantasies.
(c) A man unhappy about losing a lover.
(d) A man who enjoys socializing.
5. What item does Benton Wesley tell Scarpetta that Spurrier purchased through a catalog?
(a) A serrated army knife.
(b) A box of bullets.
(c) A pair of night-vision goggles.
(d) A gym bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mark James live?
2. Why does Abby Turnbull compare her relationship with Clifford Ring to the relationship of Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington?
3. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta to do after dinner when they are approached in the restaurant parking lot by a stranger?
4. Who killed Steven Spurrier?
5. Scarpetta suspects the killer is familiar with which popular sport?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)