|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition does Scarpetta learn Steven Spurrier suffered from?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) Uncontrolled diabetes.
(c) Aplastic anemia.
2. Who is the owner of The Dealer's Room?
(a) Muhammed Ali.
(b) Mark James.
(c) Sylvia Barnes.
(d) Steven Spurrier.
3. Who is Dammit?
(a) A stray cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) Scarpetta's pet cat.
(d) A search and rescue dog.
4. What is "The Farm"?
(a) A minor league baseball training facility.
(b) A training facility for horses.
(c) A training facility for search and rescue dogs.
(d) A CIA training camp.
5. Why is Mr. Joyce interviewed by Marino and Scarpetta?
(a) He has important information about Quantico.
(b) He knows the identity of the serial killer.
(c) Mr. Joyce may be the serial killer.
(d) He has important information about Dammit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby Turnbull discover about the owner of the car with the license plate number Marino traced?
2. Who is Anna Zenner?
3. What is the name of the national magazine that runs a feature story on Pat Harvey and her murdered daughter?
4. Who is Mr. Joyce?
5. What happened to Henna?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)