|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby Turnbull notice on the car driven by the stranger who approached them in the restaurant parking lot after dinner?
(a) A Quantico sticker on the bumper.
(b) A large scrape on the bumper.
(c) The rear bumper is a different color.
(d) A Colonial Williamsburg parking sticker.
2. Who did Marino interview after Steven Spurrier is arrested?
(a) Steven Spurrier's girlfriend who lived in the same apartment complex.
(b) Steven Spurrier's brother in Texas.
(c) Steven Spurrier's mother who lived close-by.
(d) The store clerk at the Seven-Eleven where Deborah and Fred stopped.
3. Who approaches Abby Turnbull and Scarpetta in the restaurant parking lot after their dinner meeting?
(a) A young woman in a dark car.
(b) Two young men in a dark car.
(c) A young man in a dark car.
(d) A young couple in a dark car.
4. How was Jill Harrington murdered?
(a) She was stabbed 11 times.
(b) She was strangled and shot.
(c) She was shot and stabbed.
(d) She was strangled.
5. What activity has the CIA been banned from carrying-out since the Ford Administration?
(a) Gun smuggling.
(d) Drug smuggling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of The Dealer's Room?
2. Who is Dammit?
3. What does Abby Turnbull discover about the owner of the car with the license plate number Marino traced?
4. What was found in the back seat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
5. Why is Steven Spurrier arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abby find it hard to believe the murders of Harrington and Mott are connected to the Couple Killings?
2. What's the connection between Scarpetta and Anna Zenner and Jill Harrington?
3. Why aren't the results from the serology reports for Spurrier and the blood found in Elizabeth Mott's car considered conclusive?
4. Why did Camp Peary come under suspicion soon after the Couple Killings started?
5. What does the use of the Hydra-Shok bullet suggest to Scarpetta about the killer and the investigation?
6. Why doesn't Marino think Abby talked with anyone at the Post about the Couple Killings?
7. In Chapter 12, why does Scarpetta decide to call Abby Turnbull about the murders of Jill Harington and Elizabeth Mott?
8. What does Scarpetta learn about Deborah Harvey's father from an article in the Washington Post?
9. What were some of the reasons Scarpetta does not believe it was a rogue CIA agent or a professional hit man that killed Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
10. What's the significance of Jill Harrington not having any bills for a newspaper subscription?
This section contains 1,191 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)