|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located at Quantico, Virginia?
(a) A Marine Corps base and CIA Headquarters.
(b) A Marine Corps base and a Green Beret training facility.
(c) The FBI Academy and CIA Headquarters.
(d) A Marine Corps base and the FBI Academy.
2. Why is Steven Spurrier arrested?
(a) He is caught accepting stolen property.
(b) He is caught burglarizing The Dealer's Room.
(c) He tries to steal license plates.
(d) He tries to enter the country without a passport.
3. What do the DNA test results show about the blood found in the backseat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
(a) The blood is a match with Steven Spurrier.
(b) The DNA tests reveal another suspect.
(c) The blood is not a match with Steven Spurrier.
(d) The DNA tests are inconclusive.
4. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about the license plate number she gave him to check?
(a) The plates were issued to a 1990 Mark Seven.
(b) The plates were issued to 1989 Lincoln.
(c) The plates were issued to 1990 Cadillac .
(d) The plates were issued to a 1998 Mark Seven.
5. What is similar in the murders of Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott to the murders of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
(a) All the victims were Catholic.
(b) All the victims were blindfolded.
(c) All the women were raped.
(d) A gun and knife were used in both.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Elizabeth Mott killed?
2. Where are the bodies of Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott found?
3. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta to do after dinner when they are approached in the restaurant parking lot by a stranger?
4. What does Abby Turnbull notice on the car driven by the stranger who approached them in the restaurant parking lot after dinner?
5. What do Marino and Scarpetta think about the cemetery location?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some reasons Scarpetta is convinced there's a link between Dammit and the Couple Killings?
2. Describe what the authorities find in Spurrier's bookcases and living room in Chapter 17.
3. What's the significance of Jill Harrington not having any bills for a newspaper subscription?
4. What is the result of the meeting between Detective Montana, Scarpetta and Marino in Chapter 13?
5. What are some psychological factors Wesley shares with Scarpetta and Marino in Chapter 16 about the serial killer in the Couple Killings?
6. In Chapter 16, what do Scarpetta and Marino learn about Steven Spurrier, the man that approached Scarpetta and Abby in the Williamsburg Restaurant?
7. Why doesn't Marino think Abby talked with anyone at the Post about the Couple Killings?
8. Explain the importance of Spurrier's aplastic anemia.
9. What's the connection between Scarpetta and Anna Zenner and Jill Harrington?
10. Why aren't the results from the serology reports for Spurrier and the blood found in Elizabeth Mott's car considered conclusive?
This section contains 1,256 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)