|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the DNA test results show about the blood found in the backseat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
(a) The DNA tests are inconclusive.
(b) The DNA tests reveal another suspect.
(c) The blood is a match with Steven Spurrier.
(d) The blood is not a match with Steven Spurrier.
2. Who did Marino interview after Steven Spurrier is arrested?
(a) Steven Spurrier's brother in Texas.
(b) The store clerk at the Seven-Eleven where Deborah and Fred stopped.
(c) Steven Spurrier's girlfriend who lived in the same apartment complex.
(d) Steven Spurrier's mother who lived close-by.
3. Who is Dammit?
(a) Scarpetta's pet cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A search and rescue dog.
(d) A stray cat.
4. Where did Jill Harrington go almost every week her third year in law school?
(a) Annandale, Virginia.
(b) Richmond, Virginia.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Quantico, Virginia.
5. When interviewed, what does Mr. Joyce remember seeing on a July night when he went to his mailbox?
(a) A dark car slowly moving without headlights.
(b) A car speeding down the road.
(c) A dog trotting out of the woods.
(d) A man and a woman walking towards the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Scarpetta and Marino learn about The Dealer's Room in Chapter 16?
2. Who is Mad Dog Mama?
3. What is the other name for "The Farm"?
4. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta to do after dinner when they are approached in the restaurant parking lot by a stranger?
5. What does Abby Turnbull discover about the owner of the car with the license plate number Marino traced?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)