|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was found in the back seat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
(a) An ace of spades.
(b) A piece of rope.
(c) A great deal of blood.
(d) A jack of hearts.
2. What is The Dealer's Room?
(a) A small business that trains car dealers.
(b) A small pub right outside of Williamsburg.
(c) A small bookstore.
(d) A small shop that sells antique playing cards.
3. What activity has the CIA been banned from carrying-out since the Ford Administration?
(a) Drug smuggling.
(b) Gun smuggling.
4. What activity did Harrington and Mott like to do together, for instance on Sunday mornings?
(a) Go to brunch.
(b) Visit the zoo.
(c) Crossword puzzles.
(d) Go to church.
5. How was Elizabeth Mott killed?
(a) Her throat was cut.
(b) She was strangled.
(c) She was shot in the neck and stabbed in the chest.
(d) She was shot in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarpetta suspect is of greatest importance to the serial killer?
2. Who is Anna Zenner?
3. Why does Scarpetta want to speak with Anna Zenner?
4. Who is Mad Dog Mama?
5. What do Marino and Scarpetta think about the cemetery location?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why aren't the results from the serology reports for Spurrier and the blood found in Elizabeth Mott's car considered conclusive?
2. Why did Camp Peary come under suspicion soon after the Couple Killings started?
3. Describe Mr. Joyce and his relationship to Dammit.
4. What were some of the reasons Scarpetta does not believe it was a rogue CIA agent or a professional hit man that killed Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
5. Why doesn't Marino think Abby talked with anyone at the Post about the Couple Killings?
6. What are some reasons Scarpetta is convinced there's a link between Dammit and the Couple Killings?
7. What does the use of the Hydra-Shok bullet suggest to Scarpetta about the killer and the investigation?
8. Explain the importance of Spurrier's aplastic anemia.
9. Why does Abby find it hard to believe the murders of Harrington and Mott are connected to the Couple Killings?
10. Describe Scarpetta's reactions to seeing Mark James.
This section contains 1,148 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)