|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who has been staying at Scarpetta's house for several weeks?
(a) Scarpetta's mother.
(b) Abby Turnbull.
(c) Mark James.
(d) Pete Marino.
2. Who is the person Scarpetta invites to visit her in the summer?
(d) Her mother.
3. What is the name of the Central American dictator once on the CIA payroll?
(a) Jose Chavez.
(b) Manuel Noriega.
(c) Ricardo Montelban.
(d) Manuel Ramirez.
4. What is Scarpetta's relationship with her rescuer who leads her to Wesley's house?
(b) Former medical student.
(c) Former patient.
(d) Former lover.
5. What mistake does Scarpetta think the killer made in the murder of Deborah Harvey?
(a) Raping Deborah Harvey.
(b) Shooting Deborah Harvey.
(c) Dismembering Deborah Harvey.
(d) Decapitating Deborah Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scarpetta suspects the killer is familiar with which popular sport?
2. Who is Henna?
3. Why are Scarpetta and Marino interested in a possible gym bag?
4. How does Scarpetta know Jill Harrington put up a fight?
5. What is the explanation Scarpetta suggests for the blood in the back seat of Elizabeth's car?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)