|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition does Scarpetta learn Steven Spurrier suffered from?
(a) Aplastic anemia.
(c) A brain tumor.
(d) Uncontrolled diabetes.
2. What happened to Henna?
(a) Henna won the state lottery.
(b) Henna disappeared.
(c) Henna moved to New York City.
(d) Henna was murdered.
3. Where is the last place Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington were seen together?
(a) The Smoke Shop on the Green.
(b) A Super 8 Motel.
(c) The Anchor Bar and Grill.
(d) A convenience store.
4. What is the other name for "The Farm"?
(a) Camp Peary.
(b) Lucky Shoe Camp.
(c) The Shorebirds Training Camp.
(d) Milk Bone Ranch.
5. In Chapter 10, who does Scarpetta suspect might be the serial killer?
(a) A former aide to the President.
(b) A domestic terrorist.
(c) A former medical examiner.
(d) A federal agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Steven Spurrier arrested?
2. Who is the owner of The Dealer's Room?
3. What "profile" of the serial killer is emerging in Chapter 16?
4. When interviewed, what does Mr. Joyce remember seeing on a July night when he went to his mailbox?
5. What do the DNA test results show about the blood found in the backseat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)