|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Scarpetta when she gets lost looking for Wesley's house?
(a) Mark James.
(b) Benton Wesley.
(c) Pat Harvey.
(d) Pete Marino.
2. Who is the owner of The Dealer's Room?
(a) Steven Spurrier.
(b) Sylvia Barnes.
(c) Mark James.
(d) Muhammed Ali.
3. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about the license plate number she gave him to check?
(a) The plates were issued to 1990 Cadillac .
(b) The plates were issued to a 1990 Mark Seven.
(c) The plates were issued to 1989 Lincoln.
(d) The plates were issued to a 1998 Mark Seven.
4. What was found in cemetery where the bodies of Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington are discovered?
(a) A spent cartridge casing.
(b) A silver cigarette lighter.
(c) A shoe.
(d) Cigarette butts.
5. Who is Henna?
(a) Pete Marino's wife.
(b) Scarpetta's friend.
(c) Amy Turnbull's sister.
(d) Scarpetta's niece.
6. Where does Mark James live?
(a) Denver, Colorado.
(b) It's not clear where he lives.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Quantico, Virginia.
7. Why is Mr. Joyce interviewed by Marino and Scarpetta?
(a) He has important information about Quantico.
(b) He has important information about Dammit.
(c) Mr. Joyce may be the serial killer.
(d) He knows the identity of the serial killer.
8. Why do the police search Scarpetta's house after Steven Spurrier is killed?
(a) They are looking for listening devices.
(b) They are looking for Lucy's belongings.
(c) They are looking for Mark James's belongings.
(d) They are looking for Abby Turnbull's belongings.
9. What is located at Quantico, Virginia?
(a) The FBI Academy and CIA Headquarters.
(b) A Marine Corps base and the FBI Academy.
(c) A Marine Corps base and CIA Headquarters.
(d) A Marine Corps base and a Green Beret training facility.
10. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about Abby Turnbull and Clifford Ring?
(a) Abby was Clifford's sister-in-law.
(b) Abby and Clifford were lovers.
(c) Abby and Clifford were collaborating on a book.
(d) Clifford had helped Abby get the job at the paper.
11. Where is Elizabeth Mott's abandoned car found?
(a) A motel parking lot.
(b) A rest area parking lot.
(c) A church parking lot.
(d) An apartment building parking lot.
12. What is Scarpetta's relationship with her rescuer who leads her to Wesley's house?
(a) Former medical student.
(b) Former lover.
(c) Former patient.
13. What activity did Harrington and Mott like to do together, for instance on Sunday mornings?
(a) Go to brunch.
(b) Visit the zoo.
(c) Crossword puzzles.
(d) Go to church.
14. What does Pat Harvey learn about her husband from an article in the Washington Post?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He is a former CIA agent.
(c) He was drunk in a bar the night Deborah disappeared.
(d) He has always resented Pat's political aspirations.
15. Who approaches Abby Turnbull and Scarpetta in the restaurant parking lot after their dinner meeting?
(a) A young woman in a dark car.
(b) A young couple in a dark car.
(c) Two young men in a dark car.
(d) A young man in a dark car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scarpetta know Jill Harrington put up a fight?
2. What prescription medication was found in Jill Harrington's body?
3. Who is Mr. Joyce?
4. What is the explanation Scarpetta suggests for the blood in the back seat of Elizabeth's car?
5. What do the DNA test results show about the blood found in the backseat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)