Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who has been staying at Scarpetta's house for several weeks?
(a) Scarpetta's mother.
(b) Abby Turnbull.
(c) Mark James.
(d) Pete Marino.
2. Who is the person Scarpetta invites to visit her in the summer?
(d) Her mother.
3. What is the name of the Central American dictator once on the CIA payroll?
(a) Jose Chavez.
(b) Manuel Noriega.
(c) Ricardo Montelban.
(d) Manuel Ramirez.
4. What is Scarpetta's relationship with her rescuer who leads her to Wesley's house?
(b) Former medical student.
(c) Former patient.
(d) Former lover.
5. What mistake does Scarpetta think the killer made in the murder of Deborah Harvey?
(a) Raping Deborah Harvey.
(b) Shooting Deborah Harvey.
(c) Dismembering Deborah Harvey.
(d) Decapitating Deborah Harvey.
6. Scarpetta suspects the killer is familiar with which popular sport?
7. Who is Henna?
(a) Pete Marino's wife.
(b) Scarpetta's niece.
(c) Scarpetta's friend.
(d) Amy Turnbull's sister.
8. Why are Scarpetta and Marino interested in a possible gym bag?
(a) Several false passports will be in the bag.
(b) It might contain evidence of the serial killings.
(c) Thousands of dollars will be found in the bag.
(d) It might contain additional stolen property.
9. How does Scarpetta know Jill Harrington put up a fight?
(a) She has a broken finger.
(b) Defensive cuts are on her forearms and hands.
(c) A rock-like object is imbedded in one of her palms.
(d) Defensive cuts are on her feet and legs.
10. What is the explanation Scarpetta suggests for the blood in the back seat of Elizabeth's car?
(a) The blood has nothing to do with the killer.
(b) There was someone else in the backseat with the killer.
(c) The killer had a nosebleed
(d) The killer accidently cut himself.
11. Who did Marino interview after Steven Spurrier is arrested?
(a) Steven Spurrier's girlfriend who lived in the same apartment complex.
(b) Steven Spurrier's mother who lived close-by.
(c) The store clerk at the Seven-Eleven where Deborah and Fred stopped.
(d) Steven Spurrier's brother in Texas.
12. What is similar in the murders of Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott to the murders of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
(a) All the victims were Catholic.
(b) All the women were raped.
(c) All the victims were blindfolded.
(d) A gun and knife were used in both.
13. After Steven Spurrier's house is searched, what do Marino and Scarpetta surmise the killer does to the victims' cars?
(a) Vacuums the cars after committing the murders.
(b) Takes pictures of the cars.
(c) Empties the gas tank after committing the murders.
(d) Smokes in the cars after committing the murders.
14. Where did Jill Harrington go almost every week her third year in law school?
(a) Quantico, Virginia.
(b) Annandale, Virginia.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
15. What is located at Quantico, Virginia?
(a) The FBI Academy and CIA Headquarters.
(b) A Marine Corps base and CIA Headquarters.
(c) A Marine Corps base and a Green Beret training facility.
(d) A Marine Corps base and the FBI Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Scarpetta's home convinced Steven Spurrier is the serial killer?
2. After Scarpetta alerts the FBI of what she saw in The Dealer's Room, how does the FBI respond?
3. Where is Elizabeth Mott's abandoned car found?
4. Why is Steven Spurrier arrested?
5. Who is Anna Zenner?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)