|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Farm"?
(a) A minor league baseball training facility.
(b) A CIA training camp.
(c) A training facility for horses.
(d) A training facility for search and rescue dogs.
2. What does Abby Turnbull notice on the car driven by the stranger who approached them in the restaurant parking lot after dinner?
(a) The rear bumper is a different color.
(b) A Quantico sticker on the bumper.
(c) A Colonial Williamsburg parking sticker.
(d) A large scrape on the bumper.
3. In Chapter 10, who does Scarpetta suspect might be the serial killer?
(a) A former medical examiner.
(b) A federal agent.
(c) A domestic terrorist.
(d) A former aide to the President.
4. Why is Mr. Joyce interviewed by Marino and Scarpetta?
(a) He knows the identity of the serial killer.
(b) He has important information about Quantico.
(c) He has important information about Dammit.
(d) Mr. Joyce may be the serial killer.
5. Where are the bodies of Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott found?
(a) In Jill Harrington's apartment.
(b) In a rest stop bathroom.
(c) In a motel room.
(d) In a cemetery.
6. Who is Detective Montana?
(a) He works with Marino.
(b) A police investigator.
(c) A specialist with the FBI.
(d) A member of the VICAP team.
7. After Steven Spurrier's house is searched, what do Marino and Scarpetta surmise the killer does to the victims' cars?
(a) Vacuums the cars after committing the murders.
(b) Smokes in the cars after committing the murders.
(c) Empties the gas tank after committing the murders.
(d) Takes pictures of the cars.
8. What is The Dealer's Room?
(a) A small business that trains car dealers.
(b) A small bookstore.
(c) A small shop that sells antique playing cards.
(d) A small pub right outside of Williamsburg.
9. After Steven Spurrier is arrested, what do the police find searching his home?
(a) A bag containing tools used by burglars.
(b) A bedroom decorated with Disney characters.
(c) A library of hard-core, violent, pornographic movies.
(d) A library of documentary movies on the Vietnam War.
10. What is similar in the murders of Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott to the murders of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
(a) A gun and knife were used in both.
(b) All the women were raped.
(c) All the victims were Catholic.
(d) All the victims were blindfolded.
11. Who is Anna Zenner?
(a) A weapons specialist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A parent of one of the teen victims.
(d) A psychic.
12. When interviewed, what does Mr. Joyce remember seeing on a July night when he went to his mailbox?
(a) A dark car slowly moving without headlights.
(b) A man and a woman walking towards the woods.
(c) A car speeding down the road.
(d) A dog trotting out of the woods.
13. Scarpetta suspects the killer is familiar with which popular sport?
14. What prescription medication was found in Jill Harrington's body?
15. Where did Jill Harrington go almost every week her third year in law school?
(a) Richmond, Virginia.
(b) Quantico, Virginia.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) Annandale, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Scarpetta and Marino interested in a possible gym bag?
2. Who is the owner of The Dealer's Room?
3. What was found in cemetery where the bodies of Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington are discovered?
4. What do Marino and Scarpetta think about the cemetery location?
5. What is located at Quantico, Virginia?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)