|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Dealer's Room?
(a) A small business that trains car dealers.
(b) A small pub right outside of Williamsburg.
(c) A small bookstore.
(d) A small shop that sells antique playing cards.
2. Who approaches Abby Turnbull and Scarpetta in the restaurant parking lot after their dinner meeting?
(a) Two young men in a dark car.
(b) A young man in a dark car.
(c) A young woman in a dark car.
(d) A young couple in a dark car.
3. Who is Detective Montana?
(a) He works with Marino.
(b) A member of the VICAP team.
(c) A specialist with the FBI.
(d) A police investigator.
4. What was found in cemetery where the bodies of Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington are discovered?
(a) A spent cartridge casing.
(b) Cigarette butts.
(c) A silver cigarette lighter.
(d) A shoe.
5. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta to do after dinner when they are approached in the restaurant parking lot by a stranger?
(a) Call the FBI about the stranger's car.
(b) Call the police about the stranger's car.
(c) Get the license plate number of stranger's car.
(d) Follow the stranger's car.
6. Why is Mr. Joyce interviewed by Marino and Scarpetta?
(a) He has important information about Dammit.
(b) He has important information about Quantico.
(c) He knows the identity of the serial killer.
(d) Mr. Joyce may be the serial killer.
7. Why does Abby Turnbull compare her relationship with Clifford Ring to the relationship of Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington?
(a) Both couples enjoyed jogging.
(b) Both couples enjoyed doing crossword puzzles.
(c) Both couples had to sneak around.
(d) Both couples met at work.
8. What was found in the back seat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
(a) A great deal of blood.
(b) A jack of hearts.
(c) An ace of spades.
(d) A piece of rope.
9. Who else is killed at Steven Spurrier's home?
(a) Abby Turnbull.
(b) Pat Harvey.
(c) Mark James.
(d) Clifford Ring.
10. How does Scarpetta know Anna Zenner?
(a) Scarpetta saw Anna professionally.
(b) She had worked with another parent in Virginia.
(c) Scarpetta worked with Anna on special cases.
(d) From an old newspaper article.
11. Who is Anna Zenner?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A weapons specialist.
(d) A parent of one of the teen victims.
12. What prescription medication was found in Jill Harrington's body?
13. What medical condition does Scarpetta learn Steven Spurrier suffered from?
(a) Aplastic anemia.
(c) A brain tumor.
(d) Uncontrolled diabetes.
14. Where did Jill Harrington go almost every week her third year in law school?
(a) Richmond, Virginia.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Quantico, Virginia.
(d) Annandale, Virginia.
15. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about Abby Turnbull and Clifford Ring?
(a) Abby and Clifford were lovers.
(b) Abby and Clifford were collaborating on a book.
(c) Clifford had helped Abby get the job at the paper.
(d) Abby was Clifford's sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mad Dog Mama?
2. Why are Scarpetta and Marino interested in a possible gym bag?
3. In Chapter 12, why does Scarpetta meet Abby Turnbull for dinner at a Williamsburg restaurant?
4. Where is Elizabeth Mott's abandoned car found?
5. How was Elizabeth Mott killed?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)