|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prescription medication was found in Jill Harrington's body?
2. What is "The Farm"?
(a) A training facility for search and rescue dogs.
(b) A CIA training camp.
(c) A minor league baseball training facility.
(d) A training facility for horses.
3. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about Abby Turnbull and Clifford Ring?
(a) Abby and Clifford were lovers.
(b) Abby was Clifford's sister-in-law.
(c) Clifford had helped Abby get the job at the paper.
(d) Abby and Clifford were collaborating on a book.
4. Who is Mad Dog Mama?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) Pat Harvey.
(c) Hilda Ozimek.
(d) Scarpetta's teaching skeleton.
5. What is similar in the murders of Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott to the murders of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
(a) All the victims were blindfolded.
(b) A gun and knife were used in both.
(c) All the women were raped.
(d) All the victims were Catholic.
6. What is the other name for "The Farm"?
(a) Lucky Shoe Camp.
(b) Camp Peary.
(c) The Shorebirds Training Camp.
(d) Milk Bone Ranch.
7. What does Scarpetta see when she enters The Dealer's Room?
(a) She doesn't recognize anyone in the place.
(b) She recognizes the bartender from the Globe and Laurel.
(c) She sees stacks of old, faded playing cards.
(d) The man who approached her in the restaurant parking lot.
8. Who approaches Abby Turnbull and Scarpetta in the restaurant parking lot after their dinner meeting?
(a) A young woman in a dark car.
(b) Two young men in a dark car.
(c) A young man in a dark car.
(d) A young couple in a dark car.
9. What is the name of the national magazine that runs a feature story on Pat Harvey and her murdered daughter?
(a) Newsweek Magazine.
(b) New York Times Magazine.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) New Yorker Magazine.
10. Where is the last place Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington were seen together?
(a) The Anchor Bar and Grill.
(b) A Super 8 Motel.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) The Smoke Shop on the Green.
11. Why do the police search Scarpetta's house after Steven Spurrier is killed?
(a) They are looking for Lucy's belongings.
(b) They are looking for Abby Turnbull's belongings.
(c) They are looking for listening devices.
(d) They are looking for Mark James's belongings.
12. Why does Scarpetta want to speak with Anna Zenner?
(a) Zenner has information about the bullet.
(b) Zenner received a visit from the FBI.
(c) Zenner worked with Jill Harrington.
(d) Zenner had information on the killer.
13. What does Abby Turnbull notice on the car driven by the stranger who approached them in the restaurant parking lot after dinner?
(a) The rear bumper is a different color.
(b) A Colonial Williamsburg parking sticker.
(c) A large scrape on the bumper.
(d) A Quantico sticker on the bumper.
14. What is the explanation Scarpetta suggests for the blood in the back seat of Elizabeth's car?
(a) The killer accidently cut himself.
(b) The blood has nothing to do with the killer.
(c) The killer had a nosebleed
(d) There was someone else in the backseat with the killer.
15. Where did Jill Harrington go almost every week her third year in law school?
(a) Annandale, Virginia.
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) Quantico, Virginia.
(d) Richmond, Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Henna?
2. What was found in the back seat of Elizabeth Mott's car?
3. How was Elizabeth Mott killed?
4. What does Scarpetta notice lying by a chair in a photo of Jill Harrington's apartment?
5. In Chapter 10, who does Scarpetta suspect might be the serial killer?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)