1. Who is the main character introduced first in this chapter?
2. What is the main character's occupation?
Chief medical examiner for the state of Virginia.
3. As the story opens, where is the crime scene investigation taking place?
A rest stop off highway I-64.
4. Why were police called to the crime scene?
An abandoned Jeep Cherokee was found.
5. What were the names of the two teenagers reported missing?
Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney.
This section contains 5,382 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)