|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Scarpetta and Turnbull believe Camp Peary might be?
(a) Training ground for the Marines.
(b) Training ground for the Virginia National Guard.
(c) Training ground for the Green Berets.
(d) Training ground for CIA agents.
2. What mistake does Scarpetta think the killer made in the murder of Deborah Harvey?
(a) Decapitating Deborah Harvey.
(b) Raping Deborah Harvey.
(c) Dismembering Deborah Harvey.
(d) Shooting Deborah Harvey.
3. What is Scarpetta asking Dr. Vessey to examine?
(a) A small piece of foreign material.
(b) A broken femur.
(c) A phalange.
(d) A small piece of wrist bone.
4. What caused the intense reaction by one of the search and rescue dogs at the crime scene?
(a) Reaction to the handler's behavior.
(b) Reaction to a strong scent of human pheromones.
(c) Reaction to a skunk.
(d) The dog was getting sick.
5. Who does Scarpetta meet at the Globe and Laurel?
(a) Clifford Ring.
(b) Benton Wesley.
(c) Chief of the FBI Homicide Investigations Unit.
(d) Publisher of the Washington Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Abby Turnbull compare her relationship with Clifford Ring to the relationship of Elizabeth Mott and Jill Harrington?
2. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta about her situation?
3. Who or what is called Neptune?
4. What is covering the area where Marino and Scarpetta believe Deborah was shot?
5. What did Scarpetta say about the skulls of Deborah and Fred?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)