|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Scarpetta take the bones of Fred and Deborah to Washington, DC?
(a) She wanted to confer with Dr. Vessey at the Smithsonian.
(b) She wanted to have the chief forensic specialist at Walter Reed Hospital examine the remains.
(c) She wanted to deliver the remains to the funeral home Pat Harvey had selected.
(d) She wanted to take the bones to the FBI lab.
2. Which missing teen's mother is dead?
(a) Pete Marino.
(b) Fred Cheney.
(c) Bob Harvey.
(d) Pat Harvey.
3. What is the special name the media has for a series of unsolved murders?
(a) The Couple Killings.
(b) The Mystery Slayings.
(c) The Romance Murders.
(d) The Teen Mystery Murders.
4. Why doesn't Hilda meet Scarpetta and Marino at the airport?
(a) She doesn't have enough money for gas.
(b) Her car is in for repairs.
(c) She doesn't know Scarpetta and Marino were coming.
(d) She doesn't drive anymore.
5. What personal item of one of the missing teens was found at the crime scene?
(a) A blue backpack.
(b) A red purse.
(c) A black wallet.
(d) A purple scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is writing a book about the murdered couples?
2. In what war did American soldiers leave an object similar to the one found in the abandoned cars of the murdered teen couples?
3. What is one theory as to who might have killed Deborah and Fred?
4. What is a common feature of all the unsolved murders of teen couples?
5. What was the relationship between Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)