|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Scarpetta at home in the evening on the day Fred and Deborah's bodies were found?
(b) Pat Harvey.
(c) Fred Cheney's father.
(d) Abby Turnbul.
2. Why does Scarpetta take the bones of Fred and Deborah to Washington, DC?
(a) She wanted to confer with Dr. Vessey at the Smithsonian.
(b) She wanted to deliver the remains to the funeral home Pat Harvey had selected.
(c) She wanted to take the bones to the FBI lab.
(d) She wanted to have the chief forensic specialist at Walter Reed Hospital examine the remains.
3. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta about her situation?
(a) She doesn't know anything about the missing teens.
(b) She should take a vacation.
(c) She deserves a pay raise for her work.
(d) She's being followed.
4. What do Scarpetta and Turnbull believe Camp Peary might be?
(a) Training ground for CIA agents.
(b) Training ground for the Virginia National Guard.
(c) Training ground for the Marines.
(d) Training ground for the Green Berets.
5. In the murders of Deborah and Fred, who does Marino think was killed first?
(a) Fred and Deborah were killed together.
(b) Deborah Harvey.
(c) Fred Cheney.
(d) Killer forced Fred to shoot Deborah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Abby Turnbull's sister?
2. Scarpetta also learns one of the missing teens had what kind of medical procedure?
3. Which missing teen's mother is dead?
4. When Scarpetta examines the bodies of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney in the woods, what does she notice?
5. Where were the bodies of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney found?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)