|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disguise do Scarpetta and the investigators think a serial killer might be using to lure victims?
(a) Posing as a member of the military.
(b) Posing as a police officer.
(c) Posing as rest stop employee.
(d) Posing as a gas station attendant.
2. In all of the unsolved teen murders, Scarpetta has not been able to do what?
(a) Identify the victims.
(b) Speak to parents.
(c) Determine the cause of death.
(d) Perform an autopsy.
3. Why were police called to the crime scene?
(a) A foul odor was disturbing neighbors.
(b) An abandoned row boat was discovered.
(c) An abandoned Jeep Cherokee was found.
(d) Two swimmers were reported missing.
4. Who found the bodies of Deborah and Fred?
(b) A cemetery caretaker.
(d) Search and rescue dogs.
5. Who is writing a book about the murdered couples?
(a) Pat Harvey.
(b) Pete Marino.
(c) Abby Turnbull.
(d) Benton Wesley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charity organization does Pat Harvey suspect is front for drug trafficking?
2. According to Scarpetta, why did Wesley move the bodies of Deborah and Fred in violation of procedure?
3. As the story opens, where is the crime scene investigation taking place?
4. What does Pat Harvey threaten to do if Scarpetta doesn't give her what she asked for?
5. What object belonging to Deborah was handled by the person that gave her directions to the rest stop?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)