|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personal item of one of the missing teens was found at the crime scene?
(a) A blue backpack.
(b) A red purse.
(c) A black wallet.
(d) A purple scarf.
2. What does Abby Turnbull tell Scarpetta about her situation?
(a) She doesn't know anything about the missing teens.
(b) She's being followed.
(c) She should take a vacation.
(d) She deserves a pay raise for her work.
3. In Chapter 1, all the bodies in a series of unsolved murders were found within a 50-mile radius of which location?
4. What does Wesley Benton ask Scarpetta to do with the results of the autopsy?
(a) To release the autopsy results immediately.
(b) To be sure the autopsy results were not seen by the CIA.
(c) To change the cause of death for Deborah Harvey.
(d) To withold the autopsy results.
5. Why does Marino think Deborah and Fred walked slowly into the woods?
(a) They were barefoot.
(b) They were shackled at the ankles.
(c) They had hoods over their heads.
(d) They were bound side-by-side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Abby Turnbull's sister?
2. What is the name of the father of one of the missing teens?
3. How does Hilda describe an object still at the site where Deborah and Fred were found?
4. What did Scarpetta's lover want her to do?
5. Who calls Scarpetta at home in the evening on the day Fred and Deborah's bodies were found?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)