|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At lunch, what is one theory the investigators discuss about the disappearance of the teens?
(a) They were abducted by people working for a drug cartel.
(b) They were abducted by the Mafia.
(c) They were placed in the witness protection program.
(d) They went off with friends.
2. In the murders of Deborah and Fred, who does Marino think was killed first?
(a) Deborah Harvey.
(b) Killer forced Fred to shoot Deborah.
(c) Fred and Deborah were killed together.
(d) Fred Cheney.
3. In what war did American soldiers leave an object similar to the one found in the abandoned cars of the murdered teen couples?
(a) World War II
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War
(d) The First Gulf War.
4. What is covering the area where Marino and Scarpetta believe Deborah was shot?
(b) Poison ivy.
5. In Chapter 5, who is it that Benton Wesley is concerned Scarpetta might have recently seen?
(a) Her friend, Abby Turnbull.
(b) The publisher of the Washington Post.
(c) The CIA director.
(d) The psychic, Hilda Ozimek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Scarpetta say about the skulls of Deborah and Fred?
2. What is the special name the media has for a series of unsolved murders?
3. Who else does Scarpetta visit in Washington, DC after seeing Dr. Vessey?
4. Who calls Dr. Sessions about the murders of Deborah and Fred?
5. What town in South Carolina are Scarpetta and Marino looking for?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)