|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scarpetta know Anna Zenner?
(a) Scarpetta saw Anna professionally.
(b) From an old newspaper article.
(c) She had worked with another parent in Virginia.
(d) Scarpetta worked with Anna on special cases.
2. As the story opens, where is the crime scene investigation taking place?
(a) A rest stop off highway I-64.
(b) A beach house on the coast of North Carolina.
(c) At a resort in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley.
(d) In an apartment building near the Richmond airport.
3. What activity has the CIA been banned from carrying-out since the Ford Administration?
(b) Drug smuggling.
(d) Gun smuggling.
4. Who found the bodies of Deborah and Fred?
(b) Search and rescue dogs.
(d) A cemetery caretaker.
5. What is the name of Scarpetta's sometime lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What personal item of one of the missing teens was found at the crime scene?
2. What is a common feature of all the unsolved murders of teen couples?
3. Who is Hilda Ozimek referring to when she uses the phrase, "defender, someone who does battle"?
4. What does Scarpetta learn about Abby Turnbull?
5. Who is the person Scarpetta invites to visit her in the summer?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)