|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting with Pat Harvey at the press conference?
(a) Bruce Cheney.
(b) Pat Harvey's husband.
(c) The president.
2. Why is Mr. Joyce interviewed by Marino and Scarpetta?
(a) He knows the identity of the serial killer.
(b) He has important information about Dammit.
(c) He has important information about Quantico.
(d) Mr. Joyce may be the serial killer.
3. How does the mother of one of the missing teens arrive at the crime scene?
(a) By ski-doo.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By bus.
(d) By motor boat.
4. How does Scarpetta know Anna Zenner?
(a) She had worked with another parent in Virginia.
(b) Scarpetta worked with Anna on special cases.
(c) Scarpetta saw Anna professionally.
(d) From an old newspaper article.
5. Who is Hilda Ozimek referring to when she uses the phrase, "defender, someone who does battle"?
(a) Jack of hearts.
(b) Pete Marino.
(d) Pat Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Pat Harvey the tip about the possible drug activities of certain charities?
2. When Scarpetta examines the bodies of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney in the woods, what does she notice?
3. Who is Henna?
4. At a press conference, what does Pat Harvey divulge regarding her family?
5. As Chapter 2 opens, Kay Scarpetta is invited to lunch by whom?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)