|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley Benton ask Scarpetta to do with the results of the autopsy?
(a) To withold the autopsy results.
(b) To be sure the autopsy results were not seen by the CIA.
(c) To release the autopsy results immediately.
(d) To change the cause of death for Deborah Harvey.
2. What do Scarpetta and Marino bring with them to South Carolina?
(a) Fibers found in the abandoned cars.
(b) Hair samples from Deborah Harvey.
(c) Clothing from different victims.
(d) Photos of the the serial killer's victims.
3. What does Pat Harvey want Scarpetta to give her?
(a) Autopsy reports on the other teen victims.
(b) A police photo of the location where Deborah's body was found.
(c) Photos of locations where other victims were found.
(d) Deborah's autopsy report.
4. What do Marino and Scarpetta find where Deborah was shot?
(a) An article of her clothing with a bullet hole.
(b) A gun.
(c) A spent cartridge casing.
(d) A dead dog.
5. During the autopsy, what important detail does Scarpetta discover about Deborah's spine?
(a) A bullet was lodged in the vertebrae.
(b) A serious deformity.
(c) A small nail lodged in her spine.
(d) Three vertebrae were fused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dammit?
2. What did Hilda Ozimek predict almost to the day that the FBI ignored?
3. Who directed Deborah and Fred to the rest area where their car was later found?
4. What charity organization does Pat Harvey suspect is front for drug trafficking?
5. What caused the intense reaction by one of the search and rescue dogs at the crime scene?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)