Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who found the bodies of Deborah and Fred?
b) Search and rescue dogs.
c) A cemetery caretaker.
2. Scarpetta also learns one of the missing teens had what kind of medical procedure?
a) Plastic surgery.
b) A knee operation.
c) A tonsillectomy.
d) An appendectomy.
3. What happened to Abby Turnbull's sister?
a) She went to prison.
b) She was murdered.
c) She became an alcoholic.
d) She got into drugs.
4. What paper does Abby work for?
a) The Richmond Times.
b) The Washington Post.
c) The Baltimore Sun.
d) The Chicago Tribune.
5. Where were the bodies of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney found?
a) In a cemetery.
This section contains 301 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)