|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Farm"?
(a) A CIA training camp.
(b) A training facility for horses.
(c) A minor league baseball training facility.
(d) A training facility for search and rescue dogs.
2. Who does Scarpetta call after returning home from Washington, DC?
(a) Mark James.
(b) Benton Wesley.
(c) Pete Marino.
(d) Pat Harvey.
3. What is the name of Scarpetta's sometime lover?
4. How did the mother of one of the missing teens describe her teenager?
(a) Very lazy.
(b) Very private.
(c) Very messy.
(d) Very undisciplined.
5. What happens when Scarpetta speaks to her lover on the phone?
(a) They have a fight.
(b) They plan a vacation together.
(c) They decide to get married.
(d) They both hear a gunshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marino think Deborah and Fred walked slowly into the woods?
2. What do Marino and Scarpetta find where Deborah was shot?
3. In the murders of Deborah and Fred, who does Marino think was killed first?
4. Who directed Deborah and Fred to the rest area where their car was later found?
5. Where does Scarpetta run into Pat Harvey?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)