|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting with Pat Harvey at the press conference?
(a) The president.
(c) Bruce Cheney.
(d) Pat Harvey's husband.
2. Where does Scarpetta go for exercise?
(a) An indoor skating rink.
(b) An indoor tennis club.
(c) An indoor track.
(d) An indoor pool.
3. At a press conference, what does Pat Harvey divulge regarding her family?
(a) Deborah was pregnant.
(b) Deborah was adopted.
(c) Deborah and Fred were actually married.
(d) Her family had been threatened.
4. What is confirmed to Scarpetta at the luncheon meeting at the Globe and Laurel?
(a) A scrap of material was found in the Jeep.
(b) A knife was found at the murder site.
(c) There was no gun.
(d) The spent cartridge case was planted.
5. What do Marino and Scarpetta think about the cemetery location?
(a) The location was a mistake.
(b) The killer was sending a message.
(c) The killer's car was running out of gas.
(d) The killer knew the bodies would be found quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about Abby Turnbull and Clifford Ring?
2. What was found near the bodies of Deborah and Fred that was also found near the bodies of the other murdered teen couples?
3. In Chapter 5, who is it that Benton Wesley is concerned Scarpetta might have recently seen?
4. What do toxicology reports on the teen victims reveal about drugs?
5. Who does Scarpetta meet at the Globe and Laurel?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)