|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marino tell Scarpetta about the license plate number she gave him to check?
(a) The plates were issued to 1990 Cadillac .
(b) The plates were issued to a 1990 Mark Seven.
(c) The plates were issued to 1989 Lincoln.
(d) The plates were issued to a 1998 Mark Seven.
2. What does Scarpetta notice lying by a chair in a photo of Jill Harrington's apartment?
(a) The New York Times Magazine.
(b) A Scrabble game.
(c) 100 Best Crossword Puzzles for 1982.
(d) A high school yearbook.
3. What do Marino and Scarpetta think about the cemetery location?
(a) The location was a mistake.
(b) The killer knew the bodies would be found quickly.
(c) The killer's car was running out of gas.
(d) The killer was sending a message.
4. Who is sitting with Pat Harvey at the press conference?
(a) The president.
(c) Bruce Cheney.
(d) Pat Harvey's husband.
5. What was found along with the bodies of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney?
(a) A small can of mace.
(b) Deborah's purse.
(c) Fred's driver's license.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the explanation Scarpetta suggests for the blood in the back seat of Elizabeth's car?
2. What accusation does Pat Harvey level against the US Justice Department?
3. What famous Virginia location is close to the Globe and Laurel?
4. Where were the bodies of Deborah Harvey and Fred Cheney found?
5. What does Wesley Benton ask Scarpetta to do with the results of the autopsy?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)