1. What did the redbird do that makes Rick question life?
It attacked its own reflection.
2. What does Rick say about this book?
That it is not important.
3. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
A new dress.
4. Why did Rick tell his family's story?
To record his mother's sacrifices.
5. How long did Rick put off writing his book?
6. What made Rick finally write the book?
His grandmother's death.
This section contains 5,503 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)