Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Lies to My Mother, Chapters 16-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aunt Mary Jo take the children out for to eat?
(a) Foot long hot dogs.
(c) Ice cream sundays.
(d) Fried crappie.
2. What did Rick's mother do without so that her boys could have school clothes?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A nice house.
(c) New shoes.
3. What does Rick hope his story will accomplish?
(a) To bring his family closer together.
(b) Heal his soul.
(c) Get at great truths.
(d) Make the dead dance with the living.
4. What statue stands in Kelly Ingram Park in Birmingham?
(a) George Wallace.
(b) Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Bear Bryant.
(d) Rosa Parks.
5. What is the story of the widow's mite?
(a) A woman who is infested with bugs.
(b) A woman who shuns the church because her husband dies.
(c) A widowed woman who takes in poor children.
(d) A poor woman who gave to the temple and God recognized the gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the wall in Brooklyn that Rick wrote about?
2. What did Rick find himself wishing for at the funeral home?
3. In what era did Rick's parents grow up?
4. How would Bobby Bragg fix his hip when it went out on him?
5. What payment was most likely used for the doctor who helped give birth to Rick's mother?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)