Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
Discuss the housing situation in the Flats. Use examples from the book.
What does Stack say is the conflict between having a black identity and trying to live the American dream?
Discuss the impact that joblessness plays in the lives of the black community in the Flats.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)