Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
Stack's study was much different than other studies conducted in the Flats. Discuss why her research methods were so much different.
Discuss what Stack says about how "pigeonholing" black families into white ideals affects how they are viewed? Use examples from the book.
Why did Stack feel that it was important to develop contacts in the community on her own and not go through middlemen?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)