Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what Stack says are the differences between kin and family.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from "All Our Kin" discuss whether it is possible for those in the Flats to change their society from within.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss whether or not the black community in the Flats was able to successfully live apart from the white community. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)