|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
Essay Topic 1
Stack's study was much different than other studies conducted in the Flats. Discuss why her research methods were so much different.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the status of health care in the Flats when "All Our Kin" was written.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from "All Our Kin" discuss whether it is possible for those in the Flats to change their society from within.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)