|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
2. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
3. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
4. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
5. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
Essay Topic 1
Stack's study was much different than other studies conducted in the Flats. Discuss why her research methods were so much different.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from "All Our Kin" discuss whether it is possible for those in the Flats to change their society from within.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book discuss whether or not Stack was able to be accepted within the community.
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)