|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
Essay Topic 1
Swapping plays a very important role in the Flats. Describe why swapping was such a necessary part of life.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the impact that joblessness plays in the lives of the black community in the Flats.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what Stack says are the differences between kin and family.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)