Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
2. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
3. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
4. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
6. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
7. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
8. What was the main goal of the black activist organization in the Flats?
9. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
10. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
This section contains 2,045 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)