|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
2. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As family.
(c) As an outsider.
(d) As a friend.
3. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
(a) The child's father.
(b) A maternal aunt.
(c) The paternal grandmother.
(d) Their mother.
4. According to Stack, who were the disciplinarians in the lives of most children in the Flats?
5. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(b) Women and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
2. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
3. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
4. According to Stack, where are the values that the poor held obtained?
5. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)