|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Men in power.
(c) Women in power.
(d) Leaders of the community.
2. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
3. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
(a) To gain friends.
(b) To get a hand up.
(c) To have more people who are obligated to help them.
(d) To be more social.
4. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The west.
(b) The midwest.
(c) The north.
(d) The south.
5. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As family.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As an outsider.
(d) As a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
2. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
3. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
4. According to Stack, where are the values that the poor held obtained?
5. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)