|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack, how did people in the Flats acquire kin?
(a) Through friendships.
(b) Through their own contacts.
(c) Through family members.
(d) Through their parents.
2. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
3. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Her whole life.
(c) Six months.
(d) Most of her life.
4. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
(a) Her mother.
(b) She does.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her older sister.
5. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What affects a person's perception?
2. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
3. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
4. Who collaborated with Stack on the conclusion?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)