|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
2. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
3. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As family.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As a teacher.
(d) As an outsider.
4. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
5. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
2. According to Stack, how did people in the Flats acquire kin?
3. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
4. According to Stack who did those in the Flats expect to help a mother with her child?
5. What did Rodman view the blacks stretching of values as?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)