|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
2. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) While doing laundry.
(b) While babysitting for a friend.
(c) At her university.
(d) In the grocery store.
3. According to Stack, what values failed those in the Flats?
(b) Their own.
4. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
5. What type of relationships were discouraged in the Flats in order to survive?
(a) Relationships with the white community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
2. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
3. According to Stack, where are the values that the poor held obtained?
4. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
5. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)