|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
2. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
(a) Elliot Liebow.
(b) Alex Reaves.
(c) John Goodwin.
(d) Carol Stack.
3. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
4. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
5. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
(a) She was evicted.
(b) She lost a child.
(c) She got married.
(d) She got pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
2. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
3. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
4. What people were considered to be kin?
5. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)