|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the cousin that Julia Ambrose lived with?
2. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
(d) Leaders of the community.
3. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
4. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
5. What status quo did welfare defend?
(a) Lack of nuclear families.
(b) Seperation between communities.
(c) Having a poor class of people.
(d) Stretching of values.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
2. Who suggested that black people stretch their values?
3. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
4. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
5. Who did Terence Platt live with when he was a child?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)