|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
2. What female family member did Georgia and her children live with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Aunt Wilma.
(d) Aunt Ethel.
3. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
4. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
5. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Talking to new people.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Through swapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
2. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
3. In the Flats what social relationships involved risk?
4. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
5. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)