|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Michael Lee work?
(a) Sioux City.
(d) Des Moines.
2. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Eight months.
3. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
4. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
(a) Because she is family.
(b) Because it is her duty.
(c) Because her mother is needy.
(d) Because her mother is elderly.
5. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Ann's sisters names?
2. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
3. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
4. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
5. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)