|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(d) South Carolina.
2. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
(a) Because her mother is needy.
(b) Because her mother is elderly.
(c) Because she is family.
(d) Because it is her duty.
3. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
4. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
5. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
2. How often did kin exchange items and services?
3. How old was Julia?
4. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
5. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)