|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
2. In the Flats what social relationships involved risk?
(b) Those outside of a persons kin.
(c) Significant others.
3. What affects a person's perception?
(b) Their intelligence.
(c) Their upbringing.
4. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
5. What type of lifestyle did those in the Flats have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
2. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
3. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
4. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
5. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)