|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julia's cousin's name?
2. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) John and Sylvia Waters
(b) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
(c) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
(d) Leo and Viola Jackson.
3. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
4. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 22, 24, and 28.
(b) 16, 18, and 22.
(c) 16, 18, and 20.
(d) 14, 16, and 18.
5. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
(a) one year.
(b) Their whole childhood.
(c) Two years.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
2. How many children did Claudia Williams have?
3. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
4. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
5. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)