|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
2. What was the name of the man who Billy considered to be her father?
3. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
4. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
5. According to Stack, how did people in the Flats acquire kin?
(a) Through family members.
(b) Through their parents.
(c) Through their own contacts.
(d) Through friendships.
Short Answer Questions
1. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
2. What was Julia's cousin's name?
3. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
4. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
5. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)