|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
(a) Wash clothes.
(b) Buy a couch.
(c) Buy new clothes.
(d) Buy food.
2. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
3. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
4. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
5. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What people were considered to be kin?
2. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
3. What is Leo Jackson's job?
4. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
5. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)