|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Ruby believe in?
(a) Having friends.
2. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(d) Women and children.
3. What is the word for trying to live within two cultures?
(c) Doubly cultural.
4. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(a) Des Moines, IA.
(b) Gary, Indiana.
(c) Denver, CO.
5. How old was Ruby Banks when she first met her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Billy have?
2. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
3. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
4. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)