|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack, where are the values that the poor held obtained?
(a) Within their own community.
(b) From their culture.
(c) From social workers.
(d) Mainstream society .
2. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
3. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
4. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
5. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
2. What type of lifestyle did those in the Flats have?
3. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
4. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
5. What was name of Clover's son?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)