|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack, how did people in the Flats acquire kin?
(a) Through their parents.
(b) Through family members.
(c) Through their own contacts.
(d) Through friendships.
2. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
3. Who did Terence Platt live with when he was a child?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His mother and her boyfriend.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His father and his girlfriend.
4. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(a) Lack of time.
(d) They are denied access to their children.
5. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
2. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their mothers kin at some point in their lives?
3. What status quo did welfare defend?
4. Who said that the two cultures "aren't mutually exclusive"?
5. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)