|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
2. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
3. How many children did Geraldine Penney have?
4. What female family member did Georgia and her children live with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Aunt Wilma.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Aunt Ethel.
5. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
(a) Poor families.
(b) Single women.
(c) Men in power.
(d) Single men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
2. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
3. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)