|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ruby Banks when she first met her father?
2. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) John and Sylvia Waters.
(b) Leo and Viola Jackson.
(c) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
(d) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
3. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
4. What didn't Ruby believe in?
(b) Having friends.
5. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many houses away did Ruby and her mother move when they left her grandparents?
2. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
3. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
4. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
5. According to Stack who did those in the Flats expect to help a mother with her child?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)