|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
(a) Thursday and Sunday.
(b) Wednesday and Monday.
(c) Friday and Saturday.
(d) Sunday and Tuesday.
2. According to Stack who did those in the Flats expect to help a mother with her child?
(a) Friends of the family.
(b) Her kin.
(c) The father.
(d) The father's kin.
3. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Urbanized area.
(c) Small community.
(d) Poor area.
4. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Through swapping.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Talking to new people.
(d) Helping others.
5. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
2. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
3. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
4. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
5. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)