|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
(a) Long term.
(c) Low paying.
2. What female family member did Georgia and her children live with?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Aunt Ethel.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Aunt Wilma.
3. How old was Magnolia Waters when she met Calvin?
4. What was the name of the cousin that Julia Ambrose lived with?
5. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
2. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
3. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
4. What is Leo Jackson's job?
5. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)