|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack who did those in the Flats expect to help a mother with her child?
(a) The father's kin.
(b) Friends of the family.
(c) Her kin.
(d) The father.
2. Who moved in with Amanda Johnson's family to help out when they were struggling?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her older cousin.
3. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(a) Oppressor and oppressed.
(b) Teacher and student.
4. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
5. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
2. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
3. According to Stack, how did mothers typically view the fathers of their children?
4. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
5. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)