|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Wash clothes.
(c) Buy new clothes.
(d) Buy a couch.
2. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Her whole life.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Most of her life.
3. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(c) Mother run family.
(d) Mother in charge.
4. What were Ann's sisters names?
(a) Ethel, Georgia, and Madge.
(b) Ethel, Wilma, and Georgia.
(c) Wilma, Joann, and Ethel.
(d) Georgia, Joann, and Madge.
5. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
(a) Wednesday and Monday.
(b) Thursday and Sunday.
(c) Sunday and Tuesday.
(d) Friday and Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
2. What is the Jackson family's average income?
3. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
4. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
5. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)