|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(b) They are denied access to their children.
(d) Lack of time.
4. According to Stack, how did people in the Flats acquire kin?
(a) Through friendships.
(b) Through family members.
(c) Through their parents.
(d) Through their own contacts.
5. How many children did Ruby have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
2. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
3. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
4. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
5. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their mothers kin at some point in their lives?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)