|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julia's cousin's name?
2. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
(a) Lack of resources.
(c) Economic stress and discrimination.
(d) The nature of the American economy.
3. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Leaders of the community.
(c) Women in power.
(d) Men in power.
4. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother's boyfriend.
5. How many months pregnant was Julia when she moved in with her mother?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
2. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
3. What didn't Ruby believe in?
4. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
5. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)