|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Loretta when she went to live with her mother?
2. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
(a) She got married.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) She was evicted.
(d) She lost a child.
3. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
4. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her paternal grandmother.
5. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
(a) Two years.
(b) A few months.
(c) one year.
(d) Their whole childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Terence Platt live with when he was a child?
2. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
3. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
4. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
5. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)