|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(a) Gary, Indiana.
(c) Des Moines, IA.
(d) Denver, CO.
2. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(b) Women and children.
3. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
(a) Social and economic.
(b) Personal and professional.
(c) Family and social.
(d) Economic and personal.
4. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
5. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
2. What affects a person's perception?
3. Who raised Clover's daughter?
4. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
5. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)