|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
2. Who did Ruby trade corn bread and greens with so that she could get milk and diapers?
(a) Magnolia Waters.
(b) Virginia Thomas.
(c) Joann Allen.
(d) Carol Stack.
3. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
(a) Economic and personal.
(b) Social and economic.
(c) Personal and professional.
(d) Family and social.
4. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
5. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were children encouraged to do when visiting their fathers?
2. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
3. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
4. What didn't Ruby believe in?
5. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)