|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 22, 24, and 28.
(b) 16, 18, and 20.
(c) 14, 16, and 18.
(d) 16, 18, and 22.
2. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
(a) To survive.
(b) To make life easier.
(c) To gain kin.
(d) To help each other.
3. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(a) Oppressor and oppressed.
(d) Teacher and student.
4. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Poor area.
(b) Small community.
(c) Urbanized area.
5. What is the title of William Ryan's book?
(a) The Role of Blacks as Victims.
(b) The Blame Game.
(c) Victims in Charge.
(d) Blaming the Victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
2. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
3. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
4. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
5. How old was Ruby when her first child was born?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)