|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
(a) Leaders of the community.
2. How many months pregnant was Julia when she moved in with her mother?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
3. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As family.
(c) As an outsider.
(d) As a friend.
4. How old was Bernard Smith when he went to live with his father?
5. What did those in the Flats usually call trading?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ruby Banks when she first met her father?
2. Who did Violet leave her two older children with when she moved?
3. How many children did Geraldine Penney have?
4. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
5. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)