|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
2. How many children do the Jacksons have?
3. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
4. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
(a) That they are unreliable.
(b) The status quo.
(c) Popular stereotypes.
(d) That they are unwilling to get ahead in life.
5. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
(a) She was evicted.
(b) She lost a child.
(c) She got pregnant.
(d) She got married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were children encouraged to do when visiting their fathers?
2. According to Stack, how did mothers typically view the fathers of their children?
3. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
4. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
5. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)