|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Julia's second child's father?
2. According to Stack, how did mothers typically view the fathers of their children?
(a) As caregivers.
(b) As worthless.
(c) As friends.
(d) As financial support.
3. What is another term for welfare?
4. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(b) Lack of time.
(c) They are denied access to their children.
5. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Through swapping.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Talking to new people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were children encouraged to do when visiting their fathers?
2. How old was Ruby Banks?
3. What was Ivy Rodgers boyfriends name?
4. For about how many years did Magnolia's sister Lydia remove herself from the family?
5. What is Leo Jackson's job?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)