|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
2. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
3. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Five months.
4. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
5. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
2. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
3. How old was Ruby Banks?
4. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
5. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)