|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
(a) They were looked down on.
(d) Unfair treatment.
2. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
3. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Four months.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
4. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) One year.
5. What is the Jackson family's average income?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Stack live in the Flats?
2. Why did Stack change names and locations in the book?
3. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
4. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
5. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)