|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Carol Stack.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Joyce Ladner.
(d) Elliot Stickler.
2. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
(a) Six months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
3. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
(a) Because of their relationship.
(b) Because of the kins neediness.
(c) It is necessary to survive.
(d) They are viewed as greedy if they don't.
4. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
5. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
(a) John. Allen.
(b) W.E.B. DuBois.
(c) Carol Stack.
(d) John Goodnough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
2. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
3. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
4. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
5. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)