|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
(a) Sunday and Tuesday.
(b) Friday and Saturday.
(c) Wednesday and Monday.
(d) Thursday and Sunday.
2. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
3. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Carol Stack.
(b) Joyce Ladner.
(c) John Adams.
(d) Elliot Stickler.
4. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
(a) Low paying.
(d) Long term.
5. What is another term for welfare?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
2. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
3. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
4. According to Stack, who were the disciplinarians in the lives of most children in the Flats?
5. How often did kin exchange items and services?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)