|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
2. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
(a) $20 per week.
(b) $15 per week.
(c) $5 per week.
(d) $10 per week.
3. How many children do the Jacksons have?
4. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
(a) To get a hand up.
(b) To have more people who are obligated to help them.
(c) To be more social.
(d) To gain friends.
5. Where did Michael Lee work?
(a) Des Moines.
(c) Sioux City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Viola Jackson's job?
2. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
3. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
4. According to Stack, what do most studies of the poor black communities not acknowledge?
5. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)