|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
2. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
(a) People outside the community.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Residents of the Flats.
(d) Their social workers.
3. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
4. What was the name of Clover's husband?
5. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
2. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
3. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
4. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
5. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)