|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Ann's sisters names?
(a) Georgia, Joann, and Madge.
(b) Ethel, Georgia, and Madge.
(c) Ethel, Wilma, and Georgia.
(d) Wilma, Joann, and Ethel.
2. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
(a) A major rail line.
(b) A major highway.
(c) A gravel road.
(d) A neighborhood.
3. How many children do the Jacksons have?
4. Who did Ruby trade corn bread and greens with so that she could get milk and diapers?
(a) Carol Stack.
(b) Joann Allen.
(c) Virginia Thomas.
(d) Magnolia Waters.
5. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
(b) Leaders of the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moved in with Amanda Johnson's family to help out when they were struggling?
2. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
3. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
4. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
5. What is another term for welfare?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)