|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Six months.
(b) Her whole life.
(c) Most of her life.
(d) Ten years.
2. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
(a) The child's father or his mother.
(b) The maternal grandmother.
(c) A maternal aunt.
(d) Another maternal family member.
3. How many children do the Jacksons have?
4. In what year did Stack begin her study?
5. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
2. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
3. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
4. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
5. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)