|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
2. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(d) South Carolina.
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
5. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(a) Mother run family.
(b) Mother in charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
2. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
3. According to Stack, who were the disciplinarians in the lives of most children in the Flats?
4. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
5. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)