|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
(b) Leo and Viola Jackson.
(c) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
(d) John and Sylvia Waters
2. What is the name of Stack's son?
3. What is the Jackson family's average income?
4. According to Stack who did those in the Flats expect to help a mother with her child?
(a) Her kin.
(b) The father's kin.
(c) The father.
(d) Friends of the family.
5. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their mothers kin at some point in their lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
2. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
3. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
4. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
5. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)