|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
(a) Seven months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. What didn't Ruby believe in?
(d) Having friends.
3. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her paternal grandmother.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
(a) Lack of ability.
(c) Failure to understand.
5. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Violet leave her two older children with when she moved?
2. What affects a person's perception?
3. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
4. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
5. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)