|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What affects a person's perception?
(c) Their upbringing.
(d) Their intelligence.
2. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
(a) The paternal grandmother.
(b) The child's father.
(c) Their mother.
(d) A maternal aunt.
3. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
4. How many years did Stack live in the Flats?
5. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
(a) It was dangerous.
(b) It caused the families to become dependent on her.
(c) It was unreliable.
(d) It broke down constantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Jacksons have?
2. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
3. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
4. What is Leo Jackson's job?
5. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)