|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
2. What is the name of Stack's son?
3. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
(a) Their whole childhood.
(b) one year.
(c) A few months.
(d) Two years.
4. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Buy a couch.
(c) Buy new clothes.
(d) Wash clothes.
5. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
(a) $10 per week.
(b) $20 per week.
(c) $5 per week.
(d) $15 per week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
2. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
3. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
4. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
5. According to government statistics, what prevents people from escaping poverty?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)