|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Julia?
2. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
3. What was Julia's cousin's name?
4. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
5. How many years did Stack live in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
2. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
3. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
4. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
5. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)