|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
2. How many children do the Jacksons have?
3. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
(a) The nature of the American economy.
(b) Lack of resources.
(d) Economic stress and discrimination.
4. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Poor area.
(b) Urbanized area.
(d) Small community.
5. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
(b) As very important.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Julia?
2. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
3. What is Viola Jackson's job?
4. How often did kin exchange items and services?
5. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)