|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
2. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
(a) To get a hand up.
(b) To gain friends.
(c) To have more people who are obligated to help them.
(d) To be more social.
3. What didn't Ruby believe in?
(a) Having friends.
4. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
(a) Temporary child exchange.
(b) Large kin groups.
(c) Getting to know new people.
(d) Helping others.
5. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
2. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
3. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
4. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
5. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)