|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Stack begin her study?
2. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
(a) They are viewed as greedy if they don't.
(b) Because of the kins neediness.
(c) It is necessary to survive.
(d) Because of their relationship.
3. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
4. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
5. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
2. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
3. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
4. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
5. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)