|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stack change names and locations in the book?
(a) To protect identities.
(b) Because they asked her too.
(c) To keep them from getting kicked off welfare.
(d) To protect them from the mainstream.
2. How many children do the Jacksons have?
3. What is the Jackson family's average income?
4. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
5. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
2. What is the name of Stack's son?
3. What is another term for welfare?
4. In what year did Stack begin her study?
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)