|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Poor area.
(b) Urbanized area.
(d) Small community.
2. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
3. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
4. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(a) Oppressor and oppressed.
(b) Teacher and student.
5. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
2. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
3. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)