|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
(a) Helping others.
(b) Getting to know new people.
(c) Large kin groups.
(d) Temporary child exchange.
2. What affects a person's perception?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their upbringing.
3. How old was Julia?
4. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(b) Oppressor and oppressed.
(c) Teacher and student.
5. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One and a half months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
2. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
3. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
4. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
5. What does AFDC stand for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)