|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(a) Maintenance workers.
(b) Service workers.
2. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
3. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
4. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
5. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
2. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
3. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
4. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
5. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)