|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
2. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
(a) Economic stress and discrimination.
(c) The nature of the American economy.
(d) Lack of resources.
3. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
4. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
5. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
2. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
3. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)