|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
2. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(b) Mother run family.
(d) Mother in charge.
3. What is another term for welfare?
4. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
5. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
2. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
3. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
4. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
5. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)