|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
2. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As family.
(d) As an outsider.
3. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
4. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
(a) Wash clothes.
(b) Buy a couch.
(c) Buy food.
(d) Buy new clothes.
5. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
(a) Helping others.
(b) Large kin groups.
(c) Getting to know new people.
(d) Temporary child exchange.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
2. What is Viola Jackson's job?
3. What is Leo Jackson's job?
4. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
5. What is the Jackson family's average income?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)