|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
2. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
(a) The white community.
(b) The nature of the American economy.
(c) Their lack of resources.
3. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
4. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
5. How old was Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
2. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
3. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
4. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
5. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)