|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
(a) She made them up.
(b) She changed their names.
(c) She moved them to a different city.
(d) She left out important details.
2. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
3. What was the main goal of the black activist organization in the Flats?
(a) To take care of the children.
(b) To prevent biased research studies.
(c) To protect the people of the community.
(d) To prevent discrimination.
4. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) In the grocery store.
(b) While babysitting for a friend.
(c) While doing laundry.
(d) At her university.
5. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
2. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
3. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
4. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
5. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)