|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
2. How much of the AFDC money did Ruby give her mom?
3. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(b) South Carolina.
4. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Joyce Ladner.
(b) Elliot Stickler.
(c) Carol Stack.
(d) John Adams.
5. What is the name of Stack's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
2. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
3. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
4. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
5. What is the Jackson family's average income?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)