|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
2. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
(a) Mainstream society.
(b) The status quo.
(c) Their past culture.
(d) White families.
3. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
4. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Through swapping.
(c) Helping others.
(d) Talking to new people.
5. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
2. What is Viola Jackson's job?
3. What does AFDC stand for?
4. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
5. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)