|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(a) Service workers.
(d) Maintenance workers.
2. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Talking to new people.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Through swapping.
3. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One and a half months.
(d) Six months.
4. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
5. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The west.
(b) The north.
(c) The south.
(d) The midwest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
2. What is Leo Jackson's job?
3. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
4. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
5. How many children do the Jacksons have?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)