|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
2. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
(a) Single men.
(b) Single women.
(c) Men in power.
(d) Poor families.
3. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Wash clothes.
(c) Buy new clothes.
(d) Buy a couch.
4. What affects a person's perception?
(a) Their intelligence.
(c) Their upbringing.
5. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
2. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
3. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
4. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
5. In what year did Stack begin her study?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)