|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julia's cousin's name?
2. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
(b) As very important.
3. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
4. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
(a) It broke down constantly.
(b) It was dangerous.
(c) It caused the families to become dependent on her.
(d) It was unreliable.
5. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As an outsider.
(c) As family.
(d) As a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
2. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
3. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
4. How often did kin exchange items and services?
5. What is the name of Stack's son?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)