|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) One and a half months.
2. What didn't Ruby believe in?
(d) Having friends.
3. What did those in the Flats usually call trading?
4. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
5. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
2. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
3. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
4. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
5. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)