|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(b) Teacher and student.
(d) Oppressor and oppressed.
2. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(a) Maintenance workers.
(b) Service workers.
3. How old was Julia?
4. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(d) Women and children.
5. In what year did Stack begin her study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ruby trade corn bread and greens with so that she could get milk and diapers?
2. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
3. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)