|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
(d) As very important.
2. What is the Jackson family's average income?
3. How much of the AFDC money did Ruby give her mom?
4. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
(a) By their first names.
(b) By their surnames.
(d) By a nicknames.
5. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Men in power.
(b) Women in power.
(d) Leaders of the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
2. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
3. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
4. What was Julia's cousin's name?
5. In what year did Stack begin her study?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)