|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Stack live in the Flats?
2. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
3. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) One and a half months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
(a) To get assistance from the government.
(b) To help their community.
(c) To enlighten others to their plight.
(d) To present a better image of themselves to the white community.
5. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stack's son?
2. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
3. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
4. What did those in the Flats usually call trading?
5. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)