|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
2. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
3. What is another term for welfare?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(c) South Carolina.
5. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
(a) By their surnames.
(b) By their first names.
(c) By a nicknames.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
2. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
3. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
4. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
5. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)