|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One and a half months.
(d) Six months.
2. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
3. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(a) Oppressor and oppressed.
(d) Teacher and student.
4. What is Leo Jackson's job?
(a) Hod carrier.
(b) Truck driver.
(c) Construction worker.
5. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(c) Women and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
2. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
3. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
4. How old was Julia?
5. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)