|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
2. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One and a half months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
4. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
(c) Long term.
(d) Low paying.
5. What is the title of William Ryan's book?
(a) Blaming the Victim.
(b) Victims in Charge.
(c) The Blame Game.
(d) The Role of Blacks as Victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
2. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
3. What is Viola Jackson's job?
4. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
5. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)