|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(b) South Carolina.
2. What is the name of Stack's son?
3. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) In the grocery store.
(b) While doing laundry.
(c) At her university.
(d) While babysitting for a friend.
4. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
5. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Leaders of the community.
(b) Women in power.
(d) Men in power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
2. How often did kin exchange items and services?
3. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
4. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)