|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
2. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(a) Service workers.
(b) Maintenance workers.
3. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
(a) To help each other.
(b) To make life easier.
(c) To gain kin.
(d) To survive.
4. What is the Jackson family's average income?
5. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Julia's cousin's name?
2. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
3. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
4. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
5. How many children do the Jacksons have?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)