|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Black Urban Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Jacksons have?
2. What is another term for welfare?
3. What is Leo Jackson's job?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Construction worker.
(d) Hod carrier.
4. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Leaders of the community.
(b) Women in power.
(d) Men in power.
5. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
2. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
3. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
4. What is the title of William Ryan's book?
5. What is Viola Jackson's job?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)