|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Black Urban Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Jackson family's average income?
2. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
(a) Hylan Lewis.
(b) Carol Stack.
(c) Elliott Stickler.
(d) John Adams.
3. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Area of Future Development Construction.
(b) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(c) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
(d) All of Future Dependency Construction.
4. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(a) Mother in charge.
(b) Mother run family.
5. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
2. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
3. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
4. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
5. What is Leo Jackson's job?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)