|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Viola Jackson's job?
2. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Area of Future Development Construction.
(b) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
(c) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(d) All of Future Dependency Construction.
3. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(a) South Carolina.
5. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
(a) Residents of the Flats.
(b) Their friends.
(c) People outside the community.
(d) Their social workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Jacksons have?
2. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
3. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
4. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
5. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)