|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The north.
(b) The midwest.
(c) The south.
(d) The west.
2. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
3. What is Leo Jackson's job?
(b) Hod carrier.
(c) Construction worker.
(d) Truck driver.
4. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
5. What is Viola Jackson's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
2. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
3. What is the Jackson family's average income?
4. What was the main goal of the black activist organization in the Flats?
5. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)