|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
2. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As a teacher.
(c) As an outsider.
(d) As family.
3. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
4. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Joyce Ladner.
(b) Carol Stack.
(c) Elliot Stickler.
(d) John Adams.
5. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
(c) Leaders of the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Jacksons have?
2. Why did Stack change names and locations in the book?
3. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
4. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
5. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)