|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Jacksons have?
2. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
(b) Leo and Viola Jackson.
(c) John and Sylvia Waters
(d) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
3. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(b) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(c) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
(d) Area of Future Development Construction.
4. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
5. What is the Jackson family's average income?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
2. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
3. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
4. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
5. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)