|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
(a) A major rail line.
(b) A gravel road.
(c) A major highway.
(d) A neighborhood.
2. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
3. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) At her university.
(b) While babysitting for a friend.
(c) In the grocery store.
(d) While doing laundry.
4. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
5. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
2. How many children do the Jacksons have?
3. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
4. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
5. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)