|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Viola Jackson's job?
2. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
3. What affects a person's perception?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their upbringing.
4. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
5. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
(a) To get assistance from the government.
(b) To enlighten others to their plight.
(c) To help their community.
(d) To present a better image of themselves to the white community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
2. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
3. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
4. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
5. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)