|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
2. What is the Jackson family's average income?
3. How many children do the Jacksons have?
4. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(b) Service workers.
(c) Maintenance workers.
5. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
(b) As very important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
2. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
3. What affects a person's perception?
4. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)