|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(a) Oppressor and oppressed.
(c) Teacher and student.
2. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
(b) Leo and Viola Jackson.
(c) John and Sylvia Waters
(d) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
3. What is the Jackson family's average income?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(b) South Carolina.
5. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
2. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
3. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)