|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Area of Future Development Construction.
(b) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(c) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(d) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
2. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(a) Teacher and student.
(b) Oppressor and oppressed.
3. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(d) South Carolina.
5. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The midwest.
(b) The west.
(c) The north.
(d) The south.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Stack change names and locations in the book?
2. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
3. What affects a person's perception?
4. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
5. How many children do the Jacksons have?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)