|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
2. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) While babysitting for a friend.
(b) At her university.
(c) While doing laundry.
(d) In the grocery store.
3. What is Leo Jackson's job?
(a) Truck driver.
(b) Hod carrier.
(c) Construction worker.
4. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
(a) Their social workers.
(b) Residents of the Flats.
(c) Their friends.
(d) People outside the community.
5. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
2. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
3. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
5. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)