|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
2. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Elliot Stickler.
(b) Joyce Ladner.
(c) Carol Stack.
(d) John Adams.
3. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
(a) To get assistance from the government.
(b) To present a better image of themselves to the white community.
(c) To enlighten others to their plight.
(d) To help their community.
4. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
5. What is Leo Jackson's job?
(b) Construction worker.
(c) Truck driver.
(d) Hod carrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
2. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
3. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
5. What is the Jackson family's average income?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)