|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
2. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her paternal grandmother.
3. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
(a) Another maternal family member.
(b) The child's father or his mother.
(c) A maternal aunt.
(d) The maternal grandmother.
4. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Elliot Stickler.
(b) Joyce Ladner.
(c) John Adams.
(d) Carol Stack.
5. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
(a) Friday and Saturday.
(b) Sunday and Tuesday.
(c) Thursday and Sunday.
(d) Wednesday and Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Claudia Williams have?
2. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
3. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
4. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
5. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)