|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
(a) Because her mother is needy.
(b) Because she is family.
(c) Because her mother is elderly.
(d) Because it is her duty.
2. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
3. Where did Michael Lee work?
(a) Des Moines.
(c) Sioux City.
4. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(b) Lack of time.
(c) They are denied access to their children.
5. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
(a) Lack of ability.
(d) Failure to understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
2. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
3. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
4. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
5. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)