|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
2. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
3. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(d) Women and children.
4. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(b) Mother in charge.
(d) Mother run family.
5. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
2. What was the name of Clover's husband?
3. How was Stack's car a hindrance to her?
4. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
5. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)