|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
2. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
(a) To gain kin.
(b) To make life easier.
(c) To survive.
(d) To help each other.
3. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
4. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
5. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
4. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
5. How many months pregnant was Julia when she moved in with her mother?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)