|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
2. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
(a) Men in power.
(b) Single men.
(c) Poor families.
(d) Single women.
3. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Joyce Ladner.
(b) Carol Stack.
(c) John Adams.
(d) Elliot Stickler.
4. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(a) Des Moines, IA.
(c) Gary, Indiana.
(d) Denver, CO.
5. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
(a) To get a hand up.
(b) To gain friends.
(c) To have more people who are obligated to help them.
(d) To be more social.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stack, who were the disciplinarians in the lives of most children in the Flats?
2. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
3. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
4. How long did Henrietta Davis's mother take care of Henrietta's children?
5. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)