|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Clover's husband?
2. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
3. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
(a) That they are unreliable.
(b) The status quo.
(c) Popular stereotypes.
(d) That they are unwilling to get ahead in life.
4. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
(a) John Adams.
(b) Carol Stack.
(c) Hylan Lewis.
(d) Elliott Stickler.
5. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(b) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(c) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
(d) Area of Future Development Construction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
2. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
3. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
4. How many months pregnant was Julia when she moved in with her mother?
5. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)