|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
(a) She changed their names.
(b) She made them up.
(c) She moved them to a different city.
(d) She left out important details.
2. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(b) Service workers.
(d) Maintenance workers.
3. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their mothers kin at some point in their lives?
4. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Poor area.
(b) Urbanized area.
(d) Small community.
5. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(b) Des Moines, IA.
(c) Gary, Indiana.
(d) Denver, CO.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
2. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
3. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
4. How much of the AFDC money did Ruby give her mom?
5. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)