|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
(a) That they are unreliable.
(b) The status quo.
(c) That they are unwilling to get ahead in life.
(d) Popular stereotypes.
2. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Her whole life.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Most of her life.
3. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
(a) She made them up.
(b) She left out important details.
(c) She changed their names.
(d) She moved them to a different city.
4. What is the name of Stack's son?
5. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stack's survey, what percent of children lived with their fathers kin at some point in their lives?
2. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
3. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
4. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
5. How were people who refused to swap viewed?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)