|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The south.
(b) The north.
(c) The west.
(d) The midwest.
2. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
(b) Lack of ability.
(d) Failure to understand.
3. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
4. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
(a) Because of the kins neediness.
(b) It is necessary to survive.
(c) Because of their relationship.
(d) They are viewed as greedy if they don't.
5. How did Stack come in contact with the families she studied?
(a) Through a young woman in the community.
(b) By holding a meet and greet.
(c) She found them on her own.
(d) By befriending children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. Who did Violet leave her two older children with when she moved?
4. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
5. What was the name of Claudia Williams children's father?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)