|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
2. What were children encouraged to do when visiting their fathers?
(a) Spend a lot of time with them.
(b) Try to get close to them.
(c) Ask for things they need.
(d) Ignore them.
3. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
4. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(b) Women in power.
(c) Men in power.
(d) Leaders of the community.
5. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
2. Who did Violet leave her two older children with when she moved?
3. What did those in the Flats usually call trading?
4. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
5. Who took Loretta in when she turned five?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)