|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
(a) W.E.B. DuBois.
(b) John. Allen.
(c) John Goodnough.
(d) Carol Stack.
2. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
3. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
4. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
5. How much money did Ivy's boyfriend put down on her ring when they got engaged?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
2. What was Julia's cousin's name?
3. What affects a person's perception?
4. How many children did Claudia Williams have?
5. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)