|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stack's son?
2. What made it hard for fathers to spend time with their kids if the mother had a boyfriend?
(a) Lack of time.
(d) They are denied access to their children.
3. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
(a) Most of her life.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Her whole life.
4. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Area of Future Development Construction.
(b) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(c) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(d) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
5. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
2. What were children encouraged to do when visiting their fathers?
3. How long did Julia's second child's father work at the factory before getting laid off?
4. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
5. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)