|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
(a) She does.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her older sister.
2. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
3. Who wrote that "the job fails the man, and the man fails the job"?
(a) Alex Reaves.
(b) John Goodwin.
(c) Elliot Liebow.
(d) Carol Stack.
4. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Helping others.
(b) Talking to new people.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Through swapping.
5. Who was Loretta Smart raised by until she turned five?
(a) Great grandmother.
(b) Great grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Otis stay with Ruby's uncle?
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
4. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
5. How many houses away did Ruby and her mother move when they left her grandparents?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)