|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
(a) Seven months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two months.
2. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
3. For about how many years did Magnolia's sister Lydia remove herself from the family?
4. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
5. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
4. How long had Georgia lived with her female family member?
5. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)