|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(a) Denver, CO.
(b) Gary, Indiana.
(d) Des Moines, IA.
2. How old was Bernard Smith when he went to live with his father?
3. Who raised Clover's daughter?
(a) She did.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister
4. What was the main goal of the black activist organization in the Flats?
(a) To prevent discrimination.
(b) To take care of the children.
(c) To prevent biased research studies.
(d) To protect the people of the community.
5. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(a) Mother in charge.
(d) Mother run family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
2. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
3. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
4. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
5. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)