|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(a) Family friends.
(c) People they develop relationships with.
(d) Their natural mother and father.
2. When did Stack's book on the migration of blacks to the north get published?
3. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(a) Denver, CO.
(b) Des Moines, IA.
(d) Gary, Indiana.
4. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
5. What affects a person's perception?
(a) Their intelligence.
(d) Their upbringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
2. For how long did Violet leave her children with her relative?
3. What were children encouraged to do when visiting their fathers?
4. What does AFDC stand for?
5. How much money did the AFDC send Ruby to get a new couch?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)