|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
2. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Urbanized area.
(b) Small community.
(c) Poor area.
3. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
(a) By their first names.
(b) By their surnames.
(d) By a nicknames.
4. Where did Ivy and her boyfriend move when they left the Flats?
(a) Gary, Indiana.
(b) Denver, CO.
(d) Des Moines, IA.
5. What was the name of Clover's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ruby do with the rest of the AFDC money?
2. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
3. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
4. How many children did Ruby have?
5. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)