|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
(a) To gain kin.
(b) To help each other.
(c) To make life easier.
(d) To survive.
2. Who did Terence Platt live with when he was a child?
(a) His father and his girlfriend.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His mother and her boyfriend.
(d) His aunt.
3. How many children did Claudia Williams have?
4. According to Stack, what do most studies of the poor black communities not acknowledge?
(a) Their ingenuity.
(b) Their ability to think outside the box.
(c) Their dependency on kin.
(d) Their resourcefulness.
5. What was Julia's cousin's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
2. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
3. How much did Ann offer to pay Georgia to watch her daughter?
4. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
5. What days of the week did Amanda stay with her uncle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)