|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Black Urban Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
(a) Maintenance workers.
(d) Service workers.
2. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
(a) Their past culture.
(b) White families.
(c) The status quo.
(d) Mainstream society.
3. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
4. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
5. What is the name of Stack's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
2. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
3. What is the Jackson family's average income?
4. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
5. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)