|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Black Urban Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
(a) Low paying.
(b) Long term.
2. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
3. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Area of Future Development Construction.
(b) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
(c) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(d) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
4. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
5. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
2. What affects a person's perception?
3. What percent of blacks live in unfit housing according to the US Census?
4. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
5. How many children do the Jacksons have?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)