|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Jackson family's average income?
2. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
(a) Lack of ability.
(c) Failure to understand.
3. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
4. What is Leo Jackson's job?
(b) Truck driver.
(c) Hod carrier.
(d) Construction worker.
5. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
(a) Because it is her duty.
(b) Because her mother is needy.
(c) Because her mother is elderly.
(d) Because she is family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
2. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
3. What is the name of Stack's son?
4. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
5. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)