|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
2. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
(a) To make life easier.
(b) To gain kin.
(c) To help each other.
(d) To survive.
3. How did people in the Flats increase their social circle?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Talking to new people.
(d) Through swapping.
4. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
5. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
2. How old was Julia?
3. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
4. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
5. Why did Ruby Banks feel an obligation to always swap with her mother?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)