|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to government statistics, what prevents people from escaping poverty?
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Lack of jobs.
(c) The government
(d) Mainstream society.
2. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
3. What did those in the Flats usually call trading?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
2. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
3. What was the name of Clover's husband?
4. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
5. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)