|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
2. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(a) People they develop relationships with.
(b) Family friends.
(c) Their natural mother and father.
3. Why did those in the Flats need cooperative support?
(a) To help each other.
(b) To gain kin.
(c) To make life easier.
(d) To survive.
4. What is the Jackson family's average income?
5. What is another term for welfare?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
2. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
3. What didn't Ruby believe in?
4. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
5. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)