|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julia's cousin's name?
2. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Carol Stack.
(b) Joyce Ladner.
(c) John Adams.
(d) Elliot Stickler.
3. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
(a) As very important.
4. How much of the AFDC money did Ruby give her mom?
5. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(a) Family friends.
(b) People they develop relationships with.
(d) Their natural mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
2. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
3. In what year did Stack begin her study?
4. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
5. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)