|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The west.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The midwest.
2. What is Viola Jackson's job?
3. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
4. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
5. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Small community.
(c) Urbanized area.
(d) Poor area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did those in the Flats usually call trading?
2. What was the main goal of the black activist organization in the Flats?
3. What was Julia's cousin's name?
4. How often did kin exchange items and services?
5. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)