|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
(a) Because of their relationship.
(b) Because of the kins neediness.
(c) It is necessary to survive.
(d) They are viewed as greedy if they don't.
2. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
3. What does Stack call the inability to understand and research?
(a) Failure to understand.
(b) Lack of ability.
4. What is another term for welfare?
5. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) While babysitting for a friend.
(b) In the grocery store.
(c) At her university.
(d) While doing laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
2. According to the US Census, what percent of white deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
3. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
4. In what year did Stack begin her study?
5. Where did the Waters family live before moving to the Flats?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)