|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Stack change names and locations in the book?
(a) To protect identities.
(b) To keep them from getting kicked off welfare.
(c) To protect them from the mainstream.
(d) Because they asked her too.
2. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The south.
(b) The midwest.
(c) The north.
(d) The west.
3. What is the name of the girl that Stack became very close to in the Flats?
4. What was name of Clover's son?
5. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kin did people in the Flats feel most obligated to?
2. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
3. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
4. What is Viola Jackson's job?
5. According to the US Census, what percent of black deaths in 1965 were caused by diseases of infancy?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)