|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julia's cousin's name?
2. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
(b) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(c) Area of Future Development Construction.
(d) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
3. What is Viola Jackson's job?
4. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) Leo and Viola Jackson.
(b) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
(c) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
(d) John and Sylvia Waters
5. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(a) Poor area.
(c) Small community.
(d) Urbanized area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
2. How many children did Billy have?
3. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
4. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
5. What didn't Ruby believe in?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)