|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't Ruby believe in?
(b) Having friends.
2. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
3. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
4. Who wrote "Tomorrow's Tomorrow"?
(a) Carol Stack.
(b) Joyce Ladner.
(c) John Adams.
(d) Elliot Stickler.
5. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
2. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
3. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
4. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
5. What does AFDC stand for?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)