|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As an outsider.
(b) As family.
(c) As a friend.
(d) As a teacher.
2. How does the US Census classify Jackson Harbor?
(b) Small community.
(c) Urbanized area.
(d) Poor area.
3. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(b) Women and children.
4. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
5. What was the most common thing those in the black community experienced when interacting with a white person?
(a) They were looked down on.
(c) Unfair treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
2. What affects a person's perception?
3. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
4. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
5. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)