|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the person that Ruby traded corn bread and greens with related to her?
2. What is another term for welfare?
3. How long did it take for Magnolia and Calvin Waters inheritance to be spent?
(a) One and a half months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
5. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
(a) To have more people who are obligated to help them.
(b) To be more social.
(c) To gain friends.
(d) To get a hand up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
2. How many children do the Jacksons have?
3. What percentage of the black population in Jackson Harbor is unemployed?
4. Who said that without the help of kin a family may not be able to survive?
5. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)