|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the population of Jackson Harbor?
2. Who did residents of the Flats refer to by their surnames?
(a) Their social workers.
(b) Residents of the Flats.
(c) People outside the community.
(d) Their friends.
3. What does AFDC stand for?
(a) Area of Future Development Construction.
(b) Aid to Families with Dependent Children.
(c) All of Future Dependency Construction.
(d) Aid to Fund Dependecy Collections.
4. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
(a) Single men.
(b) Men in power.
(c) Single women.
(d) Poor families.
5. Who wrote the book "Method and Measurement in Sociology"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
2. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
3. Who was the first family that Stack met in the Flats?
4. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
5. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)