|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Billy have?
2. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
(a) Hylan Lewis.
(b) Elliott Stickler.
(c) Carol Stack.
(d) John Adams.
3. What is another term for welfare?
4. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
5. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
Short Answer Questions
1. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
2. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
3. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
4. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
5. Where did Michael Lee work?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)