|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. According to government statistics, what prevents people from escaping poverty?
(a) Mainstream society.
(b) The government
(c) Lack of jobs.
(d) Lack of education.
4. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
5. According to Stack, what do most studies of the poor black communities not acknowledge?
(a) Their dependency on kin.
(b) Their resourcefulness.
(c) Their ability to think outside the box.
(d) Their ingenuity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
2. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
3. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
4. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
5. How many children did Ruby have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)