|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
2. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
3. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
4. According to government statistics, what prevents people from escaping poverty?
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Mainstream society.
(c) The government
(d) Lack of jobs.
5. Who raised Clover's daughter?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her mother.
(c) She did.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Magnolia Waters when she met Calvin?
2. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
3. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
4. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
5. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)