|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
2. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
3. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
4. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
5. Where did Michael Lee work?
(a) Sioux City.
(b) Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
2. What is another term for welfare?
3. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
4. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
5. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)