|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
2. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
3. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
(a) White families.
(b) Mainstream society.
(c) The status quo.
(d) Their past culture.
4. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
(a) Temporary child exchange.
(b) Large kin groups.
(c) Helping others.
(d) Getting to know new people.
5. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
2. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
3. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
4. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
5. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)