|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
2. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
3. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
4. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
5. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
(a) The status quo.
(b) That they are unwilling to get ahead in life.
(c) Popular stereotypes.
(d) That they are unreliable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
2. Where did Michael Lee work?
3. What does William Ryan say causes the deterioration of most black families?
4. What type of strategies was Stack studying in the Flats?
5. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)