|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another term for welfare?
2. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
3. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
4. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
5. Who raised Clover's daughter?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) She did.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
2. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
3. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
4. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
5. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)