|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
(a) Their mother.
(b) The child's father.
(c) The paternal grandmother.
(d) A maternal aunt.
2. According to Stack, what do most studies of the poor black communities not acknowledge?
(a) Their resourcefulness.
(b) Their dependency on kin.
(c) Their ability to think outside the box.
(d) Their ingenuity.
3. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
4. How long was Magnolia given by the AFDC to spend the inheritance she received from her uncle?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
5. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Ruby have?
2. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
3. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
4. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
5. Who wrote "The Souls of Black Folk"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)