|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters did Magnolia have?
2. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
(a) The status quo.
(b) Their past culture.
(c) Mainstream society.
(d) White families.
3. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
4. According to Stack, who did anthropologists consider people kinsman of?
(b) People they develop relationships with.
(c) Their natural mother and father.
(d) Family friends.
5. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
(a) Long term.
(b) Low paying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Michael Lee work?
2. According to Stack who did those in the Flats expect to help a mother with her child?
3. In what year did Stack begin her study?
4. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
5. Why do people in the Flats want to expand their group of kin?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)