|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
2. How many of the 188 AFDC mothers surveyed by Stack were raising their own children?
3. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
4. How old was Yvonne Diamond?
5. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
(a) Their lack of resources.
(b) The nature of the American economy.
(d) The white community.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
2. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
3. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
4. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
5. Who raised Clover's daughter?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)