|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
2. For about how many years did Magnolia's sister Lydia remove herself from the family?
3. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
(b) Long term.
(d) Low paying.
4. How many children did Ruby have?
5. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 16, 18, and 20.
(b) 14, 16, and 18.
(c) 22, 24, and 28.
(d) 16, 18, and 22.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Lottie's baby's father?
2. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
3. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
4. What was name of Clover's son?
5. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)