|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
(a) Getting to know new people.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Large kin groups.
(d) Temporary child exchange.
2. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
(a) It is necessary to survive.
(b) Because of their relationship.
(c) Because of the kins neediness.
(d) They are viewed as greedy if they don't.
3. In what year did Stack begin her study?
4. How many people were living in Lydia Watson's home when her sisters family moved in?
5. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Magnolia inherit from her uncle?
2. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
3. How many children did Yvonne Diamond have when she moved to the Flats?
4. What happened to Yvonne soon after she moved to the Flats?
5. What type of jobs are typically available to those in the Flats?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)