|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
2. What is another term for welfare?
3. What were the house numbers on Cricket St. where most of Michael's kin lived?
(a) 16, 18, and 20.
(b) 22, 24, and 28.
(c) 16, 18, and 22.
(d) 14, 16, and 18.
4. What is a family called when a mother is the head?
(c) Mother in charge.
(d) Mother run family.
5. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Magnolia's niece borrow to pay her phone bill?
2. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
3. According to the Stack's survey, what percent of recognized "mamas" were a child's natural mother?
4. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
5. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)