|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
2. What was name of Clover's son?
3. In the Flats kin feel a lot of pressure to help each other. Why is this?
(a) Because of the kins neediness.
(b) They are viewed as greedy if they don't.
(c) It is necessary to survive.
(d) Because of their relationship.
4. Who raised Clover's daughter?
(a) She did.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister
5. How much did the AFDC give Magnolia and Calvin for rent each month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
2. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
3. What is the title of William Ryan's book?
4. How old was Lottie James when she got pregnant?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died what was the top choice?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)