|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
2. How many years did Stack live in the Flats?
3. According to Stack's survey what percent of fathers in the Flats openly acknowledged their children?
4. What causes a necessity for exchanging things and services in the Flats?
5. What was the name of Clover's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
2. Who says that the culture of poverty is political in nature?
3. Who writes about "kindred being an ego-centered group"?
4. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
5. Approximately how many winter coats did Magnolia buy for her children and grandchildren?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)