|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Domestic Networks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Billy have?
2. What parts of life in the Flats are completely intertwined?
(a) Personal and professional.
(b) Social and economic.
(c) Economic and personal.
(d) Family and social.
3. What is the total number of children that Magnolia and Calvin had?
4. How many children did Ruby have?
5. According to government statistics, what prevents people from escaping poverty?
(a) Mainstream society.
(b) The government
(c) Lack of jobs.
(d) Lack of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
2. What is a family with both a mother and father called?
3. According to Stack, what common belief do most studies of blacks reinforce?
4. What was the name of Clover Greer's daughter?
5. How old was Clover Greer when she had her first child?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)