|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Nameless Women.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Rahab hide in her house?
(a) Two thieves.
(b) Israeli spies.
(d) The daughters of Zelophehad.
2. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
(a) Mary, the sister of Martha.
3. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
4. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(d) John the Baptist.
5. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
2. What happened to Sapphira and her husband when their dishonest act was discovered?
3. What was Sapphira's greatest sin?
4. Who did Haman want to hang?
5. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)