|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Women of the Early Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other painters did the story of Lot's wife inspire in addition to the painter who created "Flight of Lot"?
(a) Salvadore Dali and Pablo Picasso.
(b) Gozzoli and Lucas Cranach.
(c) Frida Kalow and Georgia O'Keefe.
(d) Andy Warhol and Georgia O'Keefe.
2. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
(a) A meal.
(b) A room in which to spend the night.
(c) Directions to the local temple.
(d) A drink of water.
3. Who did Haman want to hang?
4. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was possessed by a devil.
(b) She was mute.
(c) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
(d) She was an epileptic.
5. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(b) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the woman with the spirit of infirmity have her condition before Jesus healed her?
2. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
3. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
4. Who was Isaac?
5. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)