|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Women of the Early Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the daughters of Zelophad think they were entitled to their father's inheritance?
(a) Their brothers were criminals.
(b) They were their father's favorite children.
(c) Their brothers were younger than them.
(d) Their father died without sons.
2. What was the name of Eve's second son?
3. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
(a) She ministered to the others present in her room.
(b) She begged Jesus to heal the whole town.
(c) She tried to pay Jesus for healing her.
(d) She sang a song of joy.
4. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His feet.
(b) His rib.
(c) His heart.
(d) His head.
5. What was the name of Eve's first son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
2. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
3. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
4. Who were James the less and Joses?
5. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)