|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Women of the Early Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
(a) A fourth of what she had.
(b) Nothing; she didn't seek a physician.
(c) Half of what she had.
(d) All that she had.
2. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
(a) A high fever.
3. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was queen of Egypt.
(b) She was the tenth woman.
(c) She worshiped idols.
(d) She was the first woman.
4. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
5. Into whose care did Jesus place his mother Mary when he hung on the cross?
(b) John, the Beloved Disciple.
(c) Judas Iscariot.
(d) The apostle Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did King Ahasuerus give to Esther?
2. Who sold his land and laid the money from the sale at the apostles' feet, thereby giving it to the church?
3. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
4. What was the name of Deborah's husband?
5. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)