|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Syro-Phoenician Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
(a) Caesar Augustus.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) Julius Caesar.
(d) Marc Antony.
2. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
(a) A command to send soldiers to join his army.
(b) A command to appear before him in public.
(c) A command to pay him gold and jewels in tribute.
(d) A command to pay her taxes.
3. In what country did Esther live?
4. Who was Zilpah?
(a) A prophetess.
(b) A rabbi.
(c) Leah's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
(d) Jacob's grandmother.
5. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
(a) Pontius Pilate.
(b) The apostle Paul.
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) King Herod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
2. How did Jesus heal Simon Peter's mother-in-law?
3. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
4. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
5. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)