|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Syro-Phoenician Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mordecai's relationship to Esther?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) He was her friend.
(c) He was her father.
(d) He was her cousin.
2. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
(a) Caesar Augustus.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Marc Antony.
3. Who did Simeon and Levi murder?
(b) Shechem and Hamor.
4. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Commit a great sin.
(b) Serve his younger brother.
(c) Become a great priest.
(d) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
5. Who was Isaac?
(a) Diana's husband.
(b) Sarah's son.
(c) Hagar's son.
(d) Eve's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message did the angel give Zacharias and Elisabeth?
2. What was unusual about the pregnancy of Mary, the mother of Jesus?
3. What sin did Eve commit?
4. What prophet advised Jezebel to cease her worship of idols?
5. How many children did Rebekah have?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)