|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Syro-Phoenician Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He made her unable to bear children.
(b) He gave her leprosy.
(c) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(d) He blinded her.
2. Into whose care did Jesus place his mother Mary when he hung on the cross?
(a) John, the Beloved Disciple.
(b) The apostle Paul.
(c) Judas Iscariot.
3. Who was Ishmael?
(a) Hagar's husband.
(b) Sarah's son.
(c) Eve's son.
(d) Hagar's son.
4. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
5. What honor did King Ahasuerus give to Esther?
(a) He made her governor of a large province.
(b) He gave her a new house.
(c) He gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) He made her his new queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
2. Why was the angel's message hard for Zacharias to believe?
3. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
4. What was the levirate marriage law?
5. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)