|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Syro-Phoenician Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
(a) Shechem, the son of Hamor.
2. What law did Moses pass as a result of the daughters of Zelophad?
(a) A law allowing the oldest child, male or female, to inherit.
(b) A law letting daughters inherit if a man died without sons.
(c) A law forbidding women to inherit property.
(d) A law forbidding women to speak in public.
3. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
(a) Nothing; she didn't seek a physician.
(b) A fourth of what she had.
(c) All that she had.
(d) Half of what she had.
4. Who wrote a poem about Lot's wife?
(a) Max Eastman.
(b) Robert Frost.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Walt Whitman
5. What was the levirate marriage law?
(a) A law that a woman had to have parental permission to wed.
(b) The law that a man had to be twenty-eight before marrying.
(c) A law that Canaanites had to marry other Canaanites.
(d) The custom of a widow marrying her husband's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first woman in the Bible to die in childbirth?
2. What was the financial status of Lot?
3. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
4. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
5. Which angel appeared to Mary at Nazareth and told her she would have a son?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)