|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Syro-Phoenician Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lot's wife disobeyed the angel, what happened to her?
(a) She was slain by enemy soldiers.
(b) She drowned in the Red Sea.
(c) She became a pillar of salt.
(d) She got sick and died.
2. How did Jesus heal Simon Peter's mother-in-law?
(a) By touching her hand.
(b) By giving her a special healing herb.
(c) By praying for her.
(d) By giving her a healing glance.
3. Why did Martha become upset with her sister Mary while Jesus visited their home?
(a) Mary burned dinner.
(b) Mary was rude to Jesus.
(c) Mary wasn't helping with the serving duties.
(d) Mary fell asleep during Jesus' teaching and preaching.
4. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
5. Who was Bilhah?
(a) Rachel's mother.
(b) A Hittite soldier.
(c) Jacob's daughter.
(d) Rachel's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
2. How many sons did Tamar have?
3. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
4. Which angel appeared to Mary at Nazareth and told her she would have a son?
5. How do some scholars explain the siblings of Jesus mentioned in the gospel of Mark?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)