|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Esther & Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Esther live?
2. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
(a) One thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Nine hundred.
3. Who did Rahab hide in her house?
(b) Two thieves.
(c) The daughters of Zelophehad.
(d) Israeli spies.
4. What was the name of Eve's first son?
5. Which of the following was not a daughter of Zelophad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
2. What Israeli warrior did Deborah accompany into battle at Kedesh?
3. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
4. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
5. Who did Haman want to hang?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)