|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
2. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
(a) A big storm of sleet and hail.
(b) Fire and brimstone from a volcano.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A pestilence.
3. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
(a) At a funeral.
(b) At a well from which she had come to draw water.
(c) At a market place in Jordan.
(d) At a wedding.
4. Where did Eve and her husband live?
(b) The Garden of Eden.
5. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's uncle.
(b) That he was Sarah's father.
(c) That he was Sarah's brother.
(d) That he was Sarah's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
2. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
3. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
4. What was the financial status of Lot?
5. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)