|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
2. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
(a) Dedicate their son Shemuel to God.
(b) Repent of their sins and build a temple to God.
(c) Leave their home and not look back.
(d) Stop worshipping multiple gods and become monotheistic.
3. What was the financial status of Lot?
(a) He was a beggar.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was wealthy.
(d) He was prosperous, but not wealthy.
4. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
(a) To the pharoah's palace to work.
(b) To the marketplace to sell him.
(c) To prison.
(d) To the river to send him far away.
5. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bilhah?
2. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
3. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
4. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
5. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)