|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first woman in the Bible to die in childbirth?
2. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
3. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(b) He gave her leprosy.
(c) He blinded her.
(d) He made her unable to bear children.
4. What Israeli warrior did Deborah accompany into battle at Kedesh?
5. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
2. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
3. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
4. Why did Dinah's brothers object to her husband?
5. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)