|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
2. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
3. What task did Abraham give Eliezer on behalf of his son, Isaac?
(a) To find a market for Isaac's sheep and cattle.
(b) To find a medicine to cure Isaac's blindness.
(c) To find a wife for Isaac.
(d) To find a new home for Isaac.
4. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) A lock of his hair.
(b) His headband.
(c) His sandal.
(d) His garment.
5. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) One hundred years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Fifty years old.
(d) One hundred and thirty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
2. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
3. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
4. Which of the following was not a daughter of Zelophad?
5. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)