|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Nine hundred.
2. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) His headband.
(b) His garment.
(c) A lock of his hair.
(d) His sandal.
3. Who was the first woman in the Bible to die in childbirth?
4. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their cousin.
(b) She was their queen.
(c) She was their daughter.
(d) She was their daughter-in-law.
5. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
(a) A big diamond.
(b) A chest of gold.
(c) A special sword.
(d) A mess of pottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tamar's first husband Er died, who did she take as her second husband?
2. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
3. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
4. When Lot's wife disobeyed the angel, what happened to her?
5. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)