|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(b) Become a great priest.
(c) Serve his younger brother.
(d) Commit a great sin.
2. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
3. Who did Rahab hide in her house?
(b) The daughters of Zelophehad.
(c) Israeli spies.
(d) Two thieves.
4. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their queen.
(b) She was their cousin.
(c) She was their daughter-in-law.
(d) She was their daughter.
5. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
(a) To prison.
(b) To the river to send him far away.
(c) To the pharoah's palace to work.
(d) To the marketplace to sell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eve's second son?
2. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
3. What other painters did the story of Lot's wife inspire in addition to the painter who created "Flight of Lot"?
4. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
5. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)